Sign in to follow this  
spain20

Is teamkilling allowed

A youtuber BritbongReturns is joining games with females or twitch streamers specifically and teamkilling them while spamming sexist and racist comments having him on your team is toxic and makes the game completely unenjoyable are there any systems in place to report players like this or is it allowed.

• Like 1

The team killing is not technically against the rules though sexism and racism may be an issue. I'm sure that could see him banned.

18 minutes ago, spain20 said:

A youtuber BritbongReturns is joining games with females or twitch streamers specifically and teamkilling them while spamming sexist and racist comments having him on your team is toxic and makes the game completely unenjoyable are there any systems in place to report players like this or is it allowed.

Send @GunMedia_Ben any relevant links or videos and he will look into it, I'm sure. They've banned a couple of accounts thus far, I think.

Yeah, this makes no sense whatsoever. You're crying "sexist" on a forum made for a game. I doubt you'll get your own way.

I am starting to hope they actually do implement a report system so they can better ignore reports like every other game company so the forum isn't full of posts calling for someone to be banned from the game every time they get hit by a teammate.

2 minutes ago, spain20 said:

intelligent

You know what isn't intelligent? When a feminist comes onto a forum crying about "sexism" crying to the admins about a comment that made them sour.

Feminists have to place on video games. Clearly you are in the wrong place.

Maybe you just aren't very good at the game? Lotta times I'll kill my teammates if they're dragging me down.

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

You know what isn't intelligent? When a feminist comes onto a forum crying about "sexism" crying to the admins about a comment that made them sour.

Feminists have to place on video games. Clearly you are in the wrong place.

I'm a guy and my post was more then just about sexism I suggest to re-read it.

1 minute ago, HiMommy said:

Maybe you just aren't very good at the game? Lotta times I'll kill my teammates if they're dragging me down.

I was just watching him stream it his videos are funny to me but this guy is racist as hell and it's annoying, he does it mostly to twitch streamers to try and get them in trouble only fair that someone else tries to get him in trouble aswell right.

4 minutes ago, spain20 said:

I'm a guy and my post was more then just about sexism I suggest to re-read it.

I was just watching him stream it his videos are funny to me but this guy is racist as hell and it's annoying, he does it mostly to twitch streamers to try and get them in trouble only fair that someone else tries to get him in trouble aswell right.

let me quote you:

" A youtuber BritbongReturns is joining games with females or twitch streamers specifically and teamkilling them while spamming sexist and racist comments "

Once, again. You're complaining about sexism. You don't have to be a girl to be a feminist retard.

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

let me quote you:

" A youtuber BritbongReturns is joining games with females or twitch streamers specifically and teamkilling them while spamming sexist and racist comments "

Once, again. You're complaining about sexism. You don't have to be a girl to be a feminist retard.

Sexism is merely a point in the grand scheme of things stop focusing on things to fit your agenda also I am merely pointing out that he is not only toxic and racist but that he seems to garner a strong hatred for females also I doubt that makes me a full blow feminist atleast the definition that you're carrying in your head.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spain20 said:

Sexism is merely a point in the grand scheme of things stop focusing on things to fit your agenda also I am merely pointing out that he is not only toxic and racist but that he seems to garner a strong hatred for females also I doubt that makes me a full blow feminist atleast the definition that you're carrying in your head.

You're clearly the one who came here crying out "sexism" with 0 autismo charisma.

If you don't like what someone has to say don't play the game you spastic.

This reply shows you're only in it to sniff the girl gamers farts.

Just now, Alexander said:

You're clearly the one who came here crying out "sexism" with 0 autismo charisma.

If you don't like what someone has to say don't play the game you spastic.

This reply shows you're only in it to sniff the girl gamers farts.

Yes, you're clearly not projecting here at all kid.

4 minutes ago, spain20 said:

Yes, you're clearly not projecting here at all kid.

Why are you projecting your feminism on forum?

Not enough attention from females? Got cucked one too many times?

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Why are you projecting your feminism on forum?

Not enough attention from females? Got cucked one too many times?

"The team killing is not technically against the rules though sexism and racism may be an issue. I'm sure that could see him banned."

The post is more then about sexism once again but seems like it would be against the rules anyways so it doesn' t matter now does it kiddo.

24 minutes ago, spain20 said:

"The team killing is not technically against the rules though sexism and racism may be an issue. I'm sure that could see him banned."

The post is more then about sexism once again but seems like it would be against the rules anyways so it doesn' t matter now does it kiddo.

Its been explained to you clearly and you haven't read the rules. Teamkilling isn't against the rules, get they through your thick feminist autistic brain.

I'm actually worried about the crazy feminists wanting this game shut down with all the female characters and how they die..you can hear the calls of misogyny already...stay away from this game Lisa Bloom and Gloria Alred.

8 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Its been explained to you clearly and you haven't read the rules. Teamkilling isn't against the rules, get they through your thick feminist autistic brain.

Hurling insults on the forum is though...

Yes, team-killing is allowed.

However, you receive a "Betrayer" penalty of -200 CP at the end of the match.

I will remind everyone not to resort to name calling and hurling insults. If you have a disagreement you are to remain civil in discussion. 

3 minutes ago, JPops said:

I will remind everyone not to resort to name calling and hurling insults. If you have a disagreement you are to remain civil in discussion. 

Yup, it's not like he edited his posts or anything. Or failed to create an introductory thread. (Or made parenthetical remarks, the ultimate peccadillo on these boards!)

Is anyone required to make an introductory thread anymore as their first post?

Or has that formerly enforced rule been abandoned, due to the volume of users?

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

Well then it's a good thing i'm not focusing on the team killing part anymore isn't it?

35 minutes ago, spain20 said:

Well then it's a good thing i'm not focusing on the team killing part anymore isn't it?

No you're focusing on feminism right now and projecting it on a forum

16 minutes ago, Alexander said:

No you're focusing on feminism right now and projecting it on a forum

You're not very bright are you?