GuitarWolf365

So, what scares you?

Also, let's try and keep it a bit funny/entertaining some.

I hate Spiders.

2 Things that creep me out about them.

Molting (I wish I could erase that image from my mind)

And the son-of-a-gun that used his photoshop skills for EVIL. EVIL I SAY.

If you're wondering what I'm on about for the 2nd bit.

Well, let's just say some people got really mean and did a photoshop hybrid between a wolf and a spider.

Disease and illness is definitely my worst fear. Just to think all you got to do is contract it and your body is completely ravaged and broken down by whatever is in your body.

Giant squids. Pretty much anything that could potentially live beneath the ocean and have giant tentacles.

Similar to mine. I'm afraid of open water and the atrocities that live in the deepest blackest parts of the ocean.

Dory-and-Marlin-get-scared-by-a-fish-in-

"Good feeling's gone."

• Like 1

^^ strange, I used to be afraid of death, I suppose most are, but in my early twenties I went through a suicidal phase enduring hardships, and then I welcomed death, and when I pulled out of that deep depression, I've never been afraid of it since. I guess I embraced it too much.

Well technically two things but kind of the same in both.

1) Dementia

2) ever becoming a vegetable

Both are different but kind of one in the same. You are both trapped in a sense as someone with dementia you forget how to do the basic things in life and I've seen my poor grandmother suffer from it and she constantly wants to die. Always forgets who everyone is and is constantly trying to remember what she is supposed to be doing just seeing the suffering and the deterioration is so sad. And being a vegetable is pretty self explanatory can't move can't do anything you are aware of it all. Both of those are terrifying.

• Like 1

Doing something stupid and irreversible with significant physical and/or legal consequences while intoxicated and/or in a moment of extreme emotion. The combination of guilt/regret mixed with the other consequences would be a lot to bear.

If anyone has ever played Parasite Eve, those cutscenes are horrifying. That game made me afraid of real life parasites, even though those ones don't make you spontaneously combust.

Well technically two things but kind of the same in both.

1) Dementia

2) ever becoming a vegetable

Both are different but kind of one in the same. You are both trapped in a sense as someone with dementia you forget how to do the basic things in life and I've seen my poor grandmother suffer from it and she constantly wants to die. Always forgets who everyone is and is constantly trying to remember what she is supposed to be doing just seeing the suffering and the deterioration is so sad. And being a vegetable is pretty self explanatory can't move can't do anything you are aware of it all. Both of those are terrifying.

That's pretty random, not gonna lie.

That's pretty random, not gonna lie.

True, but that is scary as shit. I'm old not much scares me these days lol

True, but that is scary as shit. I'm old not much scares me these days lol

Understandable, I guess.

You need to watch out for those nasty vegetables, old man.

752549-killer_tomato.jpg

1. Crapping my pants in public

2. Having a heart attack seeing how I'm on blood pressure and cholesterol pills

3. Getting crushed in a car compactor like Clark did in superman lll

If anyone has ever played Parasite Eve, those cutscenes are horrifying. That game made me afraid of real life parasites, even though those ones don't make you spontaneously combust.

Parasites frighten me as well. Diseases and parasitic infections are my worst fears.

^ lol

Jellyfishes are also quite terrifying when you're in the water with one of them. I would faint if I encountered a massive horde of those fuckers.

Chick flicks, Mamma Mia! in particular. That movie still chills me to the bone to this day.

Lol chick flicks scare u?

Lol chick flicks scare u?

You don't understand, those movies, especially Mamma Mia, are freaking AWFUL, in capitals and stuff. They're so bad even Jason X seems like a masterpiece in comparison.