Today I was playing as Jason and got 3 out of 5 counselors killed. Then I saw the last two (I assume they were friends playing together) and went to get them.

They started running while crouching, like if they were pressing SHIFT, very fast. I stalked them waiting for them to run out of stamina... I ran, ran, ran and just could not get to them, they were too fast, even for me to Shift+grab them. I stalked them for about 7 minutes.

So, I assume it is a glitch or a exploit. I managed to kill them by setting traps and luring them to it but only got to them because of it.

They were teasing me saying "You can't touch me Jason"  and stuff, and didn't stop to accomplish any of the objectives, they just ran the entire play.

Unfortunately I could not record the game, so I just printed the screen a couple of times and I'll post it here just for explanation purposes.

I have no idea how it can be reproduced and sincerely hope that no one get to know how it works, because it will break the game ENTIRELY.

Well... Thanks for your time and I hope I helped you guys.

(Btw, sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Yeah I was in a match where a Jason player was telling people how to do it. Basically going "You do it and I'll let you live."

I know this is the bug reporting forum, but I don't know if I should describe how to do it, because I don't want others to use the glitch/exploit.

This has been addressed and should be patched soon.

8 hours ago, JPops said:

This has been addressed and should be patched soon.

I believe this issue was fixed in the latest patch, according to notes at least?

Requesting thread lock if so.

It hasn't been patched yet. A lot of griefers last night crouch running. "kongakid" was one of them, not only griefing Jason, but other players. I'm sure these players with juvenile mental capacities were having fun on their own. But it made the game pretty much unenjoyable for those of us who were finally able to get into servers and really just wanted to play the game as designed.