Sign in to follow this  
F13DUDE

My Game Wont Load!!!

Okay look, wtf, so i buy this 40 dollar game thinkin its gonna be fun as shit, and when i get in, i wait 5 minutes to load into a game, and 2 minutes later i time out, ive tryed everything to see if iv'e done something wrong, but everything is okay, and up to date, But now it wont even load into a game, and about 5 minutes to 7 minutes in, it completely shuts me out of the game, this is for xbox one by the way, SO ANY HELPP??? ive eaten a whole goddamn sandwhich before the game STILL didnt load into a game, but i see so many people playing it??? ive heard others had this problem aswell, but idk

Must be an xbox exclusive issue because I only had issues on day one and I have PS4. I know they are going to be releasing patches on all platforms soon so hopefully this will fix your issue. Trust me it's worth the wait and you will be addicted after a few matches.

2 hours ago, F13DUDE said:

Okay look, wtf, so i buy this 40 dollar game thinkin its gonna be fun as shit, and when i get in, i wait 5 minutes to load into a game, and 2 minutes later i time out, ive tryed everything to see if iv'e done something wrong, but everything is okay, and up to date, But now it wont even load into a game, and about 5 minutes to 7 minutes in, it completely shuts me out of the game, this is for xbox one by the way, SO ANY HELPP??? ive eaten a whole goddamn sandwhich before the game STILL didnt load into a game, but i see so many people playing it??? ive heard others had this problem aswell, but idk

Check out the forums. They explained why this is happening. 

Both PS4 and Xbox suffer from matchmaking issues. This is a known issue and is being addressed please read this article for more information. Also please use the search feature before creating a new thread. Thank you and welcome to the forums! When you get a moment please take a second to create an introduction post.

PS private matches are currently being used as a work around. There are pinned threads in general discussion that you will be able to use to get into a match for the time being.