GunMedia_Ben

Savini Jason - Statement from Gun Media

8 minutes ago, Pulze said:

no he got banned for something else lol seeker continue to read it. I'm pretty sure his buddy got banned for harassing or something then he downloaded the Jason and tried to say he got banned for that so he can get unbanned lol.

I can't see the posts before it.

But it said his friend updated it and got savini and then he asked if the ban was permanent.

he got banned for something else there ToS doesn't list being banned for downloading a skin that's free on microsofts store when  its there screw up lol. if you read the rules nothing states that the closest would be exploit to gain a advantage but that's not the case either.

Guys...it's free on mircrosoft store for Xbox One right now. Here we go again...

24 minutes ago, Pulze said:

he got banned for something else there ToS doesn't list being banned for downloading a skin that's free on microsofts store when  its there screw up lol. if you read the rules nothing states that the closest would be exploit to gain a advantage but that's not the case either.

The tos is a little screwy because nobody agreed to it and there has already been a bit of drama about that. 

A little kid not getting banned when he was supposed to and stuff because of underage.

no I meant the support staff points to there ToS on reddit that states what he can be banned for none of them are related tot he skin so I'm guessing he did something worse then he's leading on.

omg I love it that is so damn good. now you just need pc crying on the side

Just now, Retro Edge said:

Lol my whole thread got deleted, Gun Media is such a joke.

It's a duplicate thread of this one, so I removed it. The issue with Savini on Xbox is known and I think it is quite likely that the character is going to be revoked from all those who got him for free.

6 minutes ago, Pulze said:

no I meant the support staff points to there ToS on reddit that states what he can be banned for none of them are related tot he skin so I'm guessing he did something worse then he's leading on.

Last time I referred to something support said or did I had a bunch of people biting my head off saying that support are clueless and don't know anything anymore.

That was when I told everyone that support said that blocking firecrackers with Jason in combat mode was not an exploit.

I still don't even know if it is or if it isn't.

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

It's a duplicate thread of this one, so I removed it. The issue with Savini on Xbox is known and I think it is quite likely that the character is going to be revoked from all those who got him for free.

Yeah yeah, just like on PS4 right? ;)

Such a HUGE fuck up deserves his own thread, i mean how, just how did this happen AGAIN? This must be a joke. :D 

i suspect that when steam releases it for free accidentally it will also come with a $6 credit to your account. They can't have consoles showing them up after all.

• Like 1

Difference is that people who got him on PS4 paid for him, and he was only up for about an hour or so from what I gather. This however is completely different; nobody has paid anything for the character.

Duplicate threads are not allowed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Retro Edge said:

Yeah yeah, just like on PS4 right? ;)

Such a HUGE fuck up deserves his own thread, how, just how did this happen again? This must be a joke. :D 

The irony of it is a little funny ?

Seriously though best not to get too worked up about it.

Just laugh it off like the rest of us. 

hell ill give them 100$ for it at this point idc lol just release the damn thing and be done with it.

No offence to the devs or anyone but if steam get it free next then ill die of laughter... there's no way I can live through that one.  ?

"It will never be released again!!"

*gets released*

Microsoft and Sony did this on purpose! There is just no way!

???

But seriously...

Team: "sorry but we will never release savini again".

*gets released on ps4*

Team: "sorry about that but this time we fixed it.  It will not be released again!!!".

*gets released on Xbox*.

Team: "god damnit". ?...

?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Difference is that people who got him on PS4 paid for him, and he was only up for about an hour or so from what I gather. This however is completely different; nobody has paid anything for the character.

Duplicate threads are not allowed.

While I hope they do remove him from those who downloaded for free they should have done the same on ps4. They could have easily refunded all those who bought him but they choose not to. So we will have to wait and see. 

This isn't gonna fly.

And @Kodiak I personally believe this does require it's own thread. There was a thread when it was released on PS4.

• Like 1

If I were a suspicious person I would say this is Guns way of making up for the shotty Xbox release. They would say it was an accident and that backers will just have to suck it up and that they are sorry. 

But, that's if I was a suspicious person. 

2 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

If I were a suspicious person I would say this is Guns way of making up for the shotty Xbox release. They would say it was an accident and that backers will just have to suck it up and that they are sorry. 

But, that's if I was a suspicious person. 

No I think it's Sony and Microsoft doing it on purpose. 

If gunmedia did it then I'm sure Microsoft would have defended themselves saying it was guns fault.

Same with Sony.

what for they will just do the other exploit to get them lol and say they were given to them as a give away or a friend logged into there xbox with it.

1 minute ago, Seeker said:

No I think it's Sony and Microsoft doing it on purpose. 

If gunmedia did it then I'm sure Microsoft would have defended themselves saying it was guns fault.

Same with Sony.

Sony could have been an accident. But really those companies don't need to defend themselves. It's not like they are gonna lose business. They are the only two competitive online consoles.