Jump to content
GunMedia_Ben

Savini Jason - Statement from Gun Media

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Zentorno said:

Well, that's pretty damn stupid you would refuse to buy a Shadowrun game for that reason. They're actually quite good if you're into that sort of genre. Then again, the community probably wouldn't want to put up with people like you anyway given your attitude.

Says the guy coming in here demanding items with an attitude 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spamming your entitlement isn't going to get you Savini.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zentorno said:

Spamming snowflake isn't an argument against anything.

You are a hard-headed little shit aren't ya? How many different ways do people have to tell you that it is not going to happen? Your "argument" was dead in the water before you even started it. Did you even read the original post of this thread? Demanding things does not mean that you are entitled to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe we are back on this thread, heating it up .

 I didnt back the game when i had the chance. I missed the boat. I think the skin is cool, sure. Big fan of Tom Savini , all that.

He isn't going to be released. 

There is no valid argument for missing a one time opportunity.

It's more likely that they bring Crystal Clear Pepsi back, and that aint happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spamming entitlement when you've demonstrated zero grasp of the term's definition isn't an argument either. I propose we test this theory of supposed 'outrage' by releasing Savini Jason. See if these people truly are right in their vehement assertion of people being mad about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Spamming entitlement when you've demonstrated zero grasp of the term's definition isn't an argument either. I propose we test this theory of supposed 'outrage' by releasing Savini Jason. See if these people truly are right in their vehement assertion of people being mad about it.

1
1

Unfortunately, you aren't in a position of power to do so. 

The people that are have left you a message on the front page and 76 pages later are still ignoring people like yourself.

And if you want to go from release and considering Steam too you'd be in the 1000s of pages range.

Literally, 1000s of pages of being ignored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Spamming entitlement when you've demonstrated zero grasp of the term's definition isn't an argument either. I propose we test this theory of supposed 'outrage' by releasing Savini Jason. See if these people truly are right in their vehement assertion of people being mad about it.

Okay, why don't you give me your back account? After all it's only money in your bank right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sweenmasheen said:

I can't believe we are back on this thread, heating it up .

 I didnt back the game when i had the chance. I missed the boat. I think the skin is cool, sure. Big fan of Tom Savini , all that.

He isn't going to be released. 

There is no valid argument for missing a one time opportunity.

It's more likely that they bring Crystal Clear Pepsi back, and that aint happening.

They actually already did bring back Crystal Pepsi.

http://www.delish.com/food-news/a45135/crystal-pepsi-officially-back-but-theres-a-trick-to-getting-it/

All the more reason to release Savini Jason I'd say ha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zentorno said:

They actually already did bring back Crystal Pepsi.

http://www.delish.com/food-news/a45135/crystal-pepsi-officially-back-but-theres-a-trick-to-getting-it/

All the more reason to release Savini Jason I'd say ha.

I'm still waiting for them to released the unaltered star wars movies, I know that won't happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Savini Jason isn't for sale. People need to get over it.

However, I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for someone else, especially if it's someone I don't know personally. You'd be shocked by how wildly people can change in a few years time.

For all we know, 3 years from now Gun might just put Savini for sale and then it'll be the people who wanted him to remain exclusive that'll have to get over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

They actually already did bring back Crystal Pepsi.

http://www.delish.com/food-news/a45135/crystal-pepsi-officially-back-but-theres-a-trick-to-getting-it/

All the more reason to release Savini Jason I'd say ha.

I have one last thing to say about this matter. Just because you can't fix stupid.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

They actually already did bring back Crystal Pepsi.

http://www.delish.com/food-news/a45135/crystal-pepsi-officially-back-but-theres-a-trick-to-getting-it/

All the more reason to release Savini Jason I'd say ha.

Well done sir, you took the bait. 

I'm not sure if you read the article that you linked to , but if you didnt there was a catch . 

It was a limited time deal. If you missed it, much like Savini Jason, your'e just out of luck.

 I'm sorry dude. Your passion is admirable but unfortunately , the tree will bear no fruit.

You're wasting your time. :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
en·ti·tle·ment
[inˈtīdlmənt, enˈtīdlmənt]
NOUN
  1. the fact of having a right to something:
    "full entitlement to fees and maintenance should be offered" ·
    • the amount to which a person has a right:
      "annual leave entitlement"
    • the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment:
      "no wonder your kids have a sense of entitlement" ·

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what, guys? They're completely right. Releasing Savini Jason would lead to a HUGE tidal wave of negativity. It would completely overshadow all the complaining of frequent connection issues, glitches, and balancing issues. No, srsly. It would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zentorno said:

You know what, guys? They're completely right. Releasing Savini Jason would lead to a HUGE tidal wave of negativity. It would completely overshadow all the complaining of frequent connection issues, glitches, and balancing issues. No, srsly. It would.

tenor.gif?itemid=3940895

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Oh, so that means the other Kickstarter games that made backer exclusive content available to the public don't have integrity?

If they initially promised it would be exclusive without saying the period of that exclusivity was somehow limited, only to later break that promise...yes, that's exactly what it means. More present dollars, less present integrity (and consequently, less future dollars).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you REALLY wanted Savini Jason, ya should've pre-ordered the game, Savini Jason and the counselor clothes pack back when they were available on BackerKit.

That's exactly what I did (plus pre-ordering the OST CD, which i'm probably going to be waiting an eternity for, but oh well).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahaha. I mean I agree with this, you definitely should not re-release it, but it's just funny how you said he's in no way superior to any other Jason when he clearly is. Destruction, shift, and Weapon strength are the 3 best strengths in the game. His weaknesses are laughable I mean grip strength and water speed? Ha... And it's fine that he can't run his shift makes up for that big time with its 10 second cool down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeepBeepRichie said:

Hahahaha. I mean I agree with this, you definitely should not re-release it, but it's just funny how you said he's in no way superior to any other Jason when he clearly is. Destruction, shift, and Weapon strength are the 3 best strengths in the game. His weaknesses are laughable I mean grip strength and water speed? Ha... And it's fine that he can't run his shift makes up for that big time with its 10 second cool down. 

If that's the case, then there wouldn't be a big deal in releasing him for purchase if he truly isn't that much more dominant than other Jasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never going out again. Not sure why there's 78 pages of discussion on this, but hey....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

Hahahaha. I mean I agree with this, you definitely should not re-release it, but it's just funny how you said he's in no way superior to any other Jason when he clearly is. Destruction, shift, and Weapon strength are the 3 best strengths in the game. His weaknesses are laughable I mean grip strength and water speed? Ha... And it's fine that he can't run his shift makes up for that big time with its 10 second cool down. 

Yeah... the idea that Savini is "just a skin" is laugh-out-loud ridiculous. But whether there should be another Jason model with the same Strengths/Weaknesses (yes!) is a completely different question from whether they should ever release Savini Jason again (Hell no!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

If that's the case, then there wouldn't be a big deal in releasing him for purchase if he truly isn't that much more dominant than other Jasons.

 

2 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Never going out again. Not sure why there's 78 pages of discussion on this, but hey....

Ben has spoken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Spamming entitlement when you've demonstrated zero grasp of the term's definition isn't an argument either. I propose we test this theory of supposed 'outrage' by releasing Savini Jason. See if these people truly are right in their vehement assertion of people being mad about it.

I don't care about this argument, just chiming in as a Savini owner / backer that I wouldn't mind at all if they released him for everyone else. Doesn't matter to me whatsoever. I backed to get the game made, not to feel special. I just didn't want to pass up on an extra Jason.

In fact I think they should have only ever released him as a skin rather than as a full Jason with his own stats (which are insane). I think people would've felt much better about the exclusivity if he was only a cosmetic addition.

Having said that, you guys really need to just accept that he will never be released, Gun have been crystal clear about that so you can just forget it. Get it over it, move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×