Sign in to follow this  
Sandman

Anyone else having this glitch?

I have had this game since release, and so far, this game is the shit. I have seen every movie and I was so excited when I heard that this game was going to be released. I have this glitch and I am wondering if this is a bug that can't be fixed, or something I can just easily find a solution to. The glitch is basically when some of the counselors are bald. Last time it was the one with the black and purple/pink hair, she looked like she was Katy Perry, but with a brown buzz cut instead of blonde. I had that problem with her last night, but when I logged on on the afternoon, "Buggzy" was bald. Is this temporary? Or is the game playing "Guess Who Goes Bald?".

I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the dynamic hair.  I haven't seen it personally but I have heard others saying they seen their hair fly off their players heads.

On 5/31/2017 at 4:17 PM, ryanmc564 said:

I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the dynamic hair.  I haven't seen it personally but I have heard others saying they seen their hair fly off their players heads.

Wow, that must've been hilarious. It seems that it is only temporary. Right when I signed onto it after making this thread, everything reverted back to normal.