Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LordIsMyShepherd

A.J. frustrates Jason for 8 minutes, escapes!

Recommended Posts

Made my first video for you guys,  one of the longest escapes I've done so far.  I have another one with Tommy Jarvis in which I escape for a long time too, and I take Jason's mask off during the escape, but i haven't uploaded it.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah that guy is using the Jason from "Friday the 13th: Jason Sucks".

That "Spear Jason" is pretty hopeless if you're new to using Jason.

There were a few things Jason still could have done.  Traps outside the windows, knacking the generators early on to instill fear by creating dark environments inside so counsellors don't feel safe, smashing the windows so they damage anyone trying to get through them.

I think even the guy playing would admit he was pretty lucky a few times too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use my rare perk on Tiffany so Jason can't sense me in houses so I also have a good chance at out running him.?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part 6 Jason is the better out of the first 3 unlocked. Love the railing spear.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SInful Fox said:

AJ is a boss, but a good jason would have wrecked you in 1v1 ?

I fought a Jason before, 1v1, as Tommy and I took his mask off!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Azrael008uk said:

Yeah that guy is using the Jason from "Friday the 13th: Jason Sucks".

That "Spear Jason" is pretty hopeless if you're new to using Jason.

There were a few things Jason still could have done.  Traps outside the windows, knacking the generators early on to instill fear by creating dark environments inside so counsellors don't feel safe, smashing the windows so they damage anyone trying to get through them.

I think even the guy playing would admit he was pretty lucky a few times too.

"Friday the 13th: Jason Sucks" :lol: Funny analogy, but a little harsh. ;) Counselor made some good decisions and it kept him alive. I wouldn't say the guy was a bad Jason he just f**ked up a couple of crucial spots but still had ample time to kill him. Hats off original poster!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XFistsClenchedX said:

That never would have happened with the people who typically play Jason in my private matches. 

Way to make someone else's pretty awesome accomplishment all about you. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitebabyjoker said:

Way to make someone else's pretty awesome accomplishment all about you. ??

I wasn't making it about me. I'm just saying that the Jason in the video isn't very good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XFistsClenchedX said:

I wasn't making it about me. I'm just saying that the Jason in the video isn't very good. 

I agree. If Jason isn't getting 8 kills, he isn't very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I agree. If Jason isn't getting 8 kills, he isn't very good.

Let's put it this way. The match is probably over in 10 minutes or less with the Jasons I play against. Counselors don't last long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice vid thanks for uploading, this is exactly what makes this game so much fun! Funny commentary also 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...