Sign in to follow this  
Metalalbert

Number of players needed to start a private match

I tried searching for the answer in the forums but came up empty, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the minimal number of players needed to actually play a private match?

I may have gotten some of my friends interested in the game and they want to try some private matches first, so could anyone tell me?

9 minutes ago, Metalalbert said:

Alright. Thanks for the replies.

XP is granted as well in Private Matches? Just asking because I have no idea.

Yeah, EXP and CP are both earned in private matches, so you'll still be able to unlock stuff. 

Alright.

16 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

you wanna ease your way up eh? lol

Well, no. Maybe you should read better next time why I asked? And yes, maybe it would give my friends a few handy perks to give them a better chance when playing against Jasons. Have problems with that?

And while I am at it, why don't you go tell everyone gathering in the private match threads they are also easing their way up as well? FYI, so far I have always played Quick Play. But compared with you maybe I don't have tons of time to play, and the reason I have never played Private Matches yet, and as such did not know about the things I asked, is that I don't have any other friends to play the game with yet.

So you can take your assumptions some place else. Thank you.

Well anyone can write anything to hide their TRUE motivations haha..... 

Why do people have to be this way? It's not that hard to overcome this nonsensical interaction.

IH8YH, you were rude. I get what you were saying, but it was rude to just assume and reply like that. (I mean, I actually just took it in a playful, joking way, but, obviously, it wasn't received that way by the OP - I also tend to assume humor over rudeness, sometimes ignorantly, LOL)

Metalalbert, yeah, he was rude, and I get that you didn't like the accusation, but you don't have to take it so hard. Brush it off and maybe the other person will realize they could have been cooler.

I only chime in because this is a perfect example of what goes wrong in this world far, far too much... sheesh!!

It's not that hard to get along, lol!

Don't be rude... and cut a little slack when someone is just a tiny bit rude.

Anyway, this will probably end up just making me look like a tosser, but... so be it.

Have fun!! :) 

• Like 1

I already brushed it off. I was in a bit of an odd form when I wrote my last reply, because I clearly explained why I asked what I asked and I wasn't waiting for someone to be "funny" about it.

The reason why I asked was that the friends I mentioned are very new to online gaming, so in my opinion there is nothing wrong with teaching them some stuff in some Private Matches and let them earn some nice perks. And yeah, I could finally get to play as Jason a few times. Apparently though some people find it necessary to make comments about that when it concerns people who are new to these forums, while there are literally dozens of people using these forums to invite others to Private Matches.

That was all what this was about to me. Still waiting for a mod to lock this thread since it has served its purpose.

• Like 1

The guy was clearing just joking with you...

Edited by ChadFace
Fix mistake
  • Thanks 1

Yeah sorry metalalbert but u need to toughen up go on r6 siege or dead by daylight and witness the rage and trash talk its fun after a whil that post wasnt so bad.

2 players are all you need, I play 1vs1 with friends sometimes. Too make it more challenging for Jason, no shift grabs. Only shift slash, or Tk. Pretty fun.