I'm on Xbox one.  So I don't mind paying money for a game I don't like but that's the problem. I don't know if I like this game. If had the game for about 48 hours and haven't been able to play a single game. I feel like I paid for a menu screen.. WTF is this. Fix your game.

Side note. Is it possible to get a refund? And maybe I'll buy the game when it's... you know... a game..

It's an independently produced, crowd financed game. Of course it won't go off without a hitch. It's simply lack of manpower vs unexpectedly high player base. They've surely gotten their budget back and more. Give it time and it will be fixed.

Sure games have problems on release but. Really. It's literally unplayable. Impossible to even find a game. This should be a #1 priority and fixed asap

1 minute ago, Menacemaddness said:

Really? If so that's awesome thanks for the info :)

yap :) just be patient

• Like 1

@Menacemaddness The problem went the servers because they was expecting like 30K players , but in after they released the game in first 20 minutes they reached 70K players , and right now game in all platforms have 90K, the game grow to much and still well :)

They just configured their DataBase for 30K players support. for that reason we just see Database Login failure. but this problem has been solved in all Platforms like in PC and PS4 and today will be a fix for XBOX users 

Yeah slot of people were super excited for this game including me but so far its been a big disappointment.. hoping it gets up and running before I give up on it. Watching tru3talent play it looks hell fun

Patches coming for matchmaking so once they release it shouldnt take 10+ mins to find games. I believe xbox hasnt even got their day 1 patch yet so thats y players on there getting more errors than others atm

So I don't mind paying money for a game I don't like

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I have enough money to not care if I brought a game I don't like. I tried it and I don't like it. Easy. But if I can't even try the game to see if I enjoy it or not that's annoying and frustrating. I don't care if I brought a game I don't like. Like cod didn't like it never played it again easy done

Also I still don't have a patch? Any idea if it's still coming today?

I just bought the Friday 13tgame  2 on Xbox and I still haven't been able to play a single game I feels like I wasted a bunch of money thanks a lot

9 hours ago, Menacemaddness said:

I'm on Xbox one.  So I don't mind paying money for a game I don't like but that's the problem. I don't know if I like this game. If had the game for about 48 hours and haven't been able to play a single game. I feel like I paid for a menu screen.. WTF is this. Fix your game.

Side note. Is it possible to get a refund? And maybe I'll buy the game when it's... you know... a game..

It's not shocking for a game to experience server issues at launch; most companies experience problems with servers at this time. Calm down.

No it's not shocking for games to have some server issues. But 99% of those issues are disconnect. Not the inability to even find a game. It's actually dumb that Xbox is running on the beta version and ps4 / PC have the full release version. We are literally playing the beta or actually looking at the beta menu playing is incorrect information. As public match is unplayable

3 hours ago, Menacemaddness said:

No it's not shocking for games to have some server issues. But 99% of those issues are disconnect. Not the inability to even find a game. It's actually dumb that Xbox is running on the beta version and ps4 / PC have the full release version. We are literally playing the beta or actually looking at the beta menu playing is incorrect information. As public match is unplayable

While Xbox is running an older build it is not a beta version as stated several times before. A patch to bring it inline with the other builds will be forthcoming.

My friends and I love this game on xbox. We don't mind that matchmaking doesn't work, we didn't even mind the xp issue while loading our profiles. But it seems like 1 out of 3 private matches actually complete (some of these only because Jason got kicked), which really stinks. I've noticed it's almost always when Jason is in the middle of some action, then either Jason DCs or the host DCs. Regardless of either host or Jason, no one loses connection to XBL. We are understanding that it's an indie game and we are aren't complaining about matchmaking, but we just want to finish more than 33% of our matches without a DC. I know a patch it supposed to hit Xbox today, but it's 7PM EST. We love this game and just want to play. 

I had to go to the game hub to play. I also noticed alot of disconnecting to the servers. Which I expected for a new game. We could not do quick play at all. But I had to research it and found that if you go to the gamehub there is a lot of open servers to play. This is just an idea. 

PC just got a patch and Xbox still waiting? And yes the game hub works but finding people in my region is near impossible. (I'm from Australia) and high ping doesn't help the servers as its hard enough to stay in a game with good ping. I tried game hub after about 5 hours I managed to complete 3 or 4 games. Out of at least 15

19 hours ago, JPops said:

While Xbox is running an older build it is not a beta version as stated several times before. A patch to bring it inline with the other builds will be forthcoming.

Older version? Isn't the newest version. Excluding the full release . The beta? We still hasn't got the day 1 patch

4 minutes ago, Menacemaddness said:

Older version? Isn't the newest version. Excluding the full release . The beta? We still hasn't got the day 1 patch

Builds are constantly being created and tested. The build on Xbox One is the build that was originally submitted for cert. Initial certification takes a bit and there were builds that were tested out and implemented as day one patch. This build is not even close to the beta build. You can take my word for what it is or you can not take my word and continue speculating. My purpose is to inform and I have no reason to lie to you.