REDDOG

Why cant we have The Adult Corey Feldman Make An Appearance in the game.

35 posts in this topic

I think it would be cool to have Cory,  as well as the option of Tina and other heros from the movies to come back as you unlock them,  all of them having their own weapons and perks/skills

1 person likes this

On 6/10/2017 at 5:50 PM, klipsch said:

I want to see the mentally unstable Tommy from part 5. He would spawn into the map with nothing but his bare hands and perform insane wrestling stuns on Jason.

Klipsch that was the Tommy I personally liked too. (Number 5)  I wish they had kept him for the other movies instead of replacing him.  In an update or dlc, they should have another skin for Tommy Jervis along with their Jason ones.

I Think a corey feldman charachter should happen somewhere in the game.

7 hours ago, REDDOG said:

I Think a corey feldman charachter should happen somewhere in the game.

Dude, I have to do this...it's "character". Lose the second "h". ;)

Corey Feldman as a counselor charachter or a person you can call for help under his real name,not tommy jarvis.

Could be union issues.  Perhaps we could get master Feldman impersonator Kinky Finkelstein instead.

Not to be a downer or talk bad about game devs or Corey Feldman, this is what Feldman has said on his twitter.  Doesn't seem like he will be a future DLC. Neutral on this though.  Love the game!

1 hour ago, ashelton96 said:

Not to be a downer or talk bad about game devs or Corey Feldman, this is what Feldman has said on his twitter.  Doesn't seem like he will be a future DLC. Neutral on this though.  Love the game!

Sounds like he might be open to an offer, though. Should they actually make one.

yes he should be a charachter for sure.

Don't see why a custom skin and voice line for Tommy is impossible... Jason has multiple incarnations in the game.