6 hours ago, Ja1862 said:

We definitely need more 80s horror movie stereotypes.

the rich bitch girl

the stoner dude 

the dangerous punk type character (who normally bullies people and has a switch blade)

the boy next door (he turned up in Friday 7, from then on they always had a girl and boy next door type)

the movie geek type (different to the overweight nerd, more like the guy from part 7 and 8, slim and probably fast)

The chatterbox (normally the main characters gossiping  best friend)

The hunter (like Roy in part 4, sometimes referenced as the authority figure)

The comedian prankster type

The jerk

the fat guy 

i mean there are tons more that that can be used, it would also hopefully make people not quit if they can't be Jason since they will have lots of variations 

Dont we already have the fat guy, gossip girl, the punk and also debatable we have some of the others. Im all for more but I feel we already have some of the ones you mentioned. Im all for more characters though.

Tits. The game needs some tits. Its not Friday the 13th without tits

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, purpleakishere said:

Tit DLC confirmed.

It is a shame they weren't able to implement it though. Nudity has been a staple of the franchise. 

• Like 1

Just now, purpleakishere said:

can you elaborate on this haha?

They couldn't add in nudity due to the ESRB rating. If they added nudity they risked getting an AO (Adult Only) rating which is a death sentence for games. AO games do not release for consoles which on its own is a massive cut to sales.

So they decided no tits. Although on their kickstarter page its pretty clear they wanted to add them in.

Yeah the devs are obv big fans and everyone knows thats part and parcel of f13th. Shame about that shitty ruling. So its okay to show jaws being ripped off, serious illegal acts of murder lol. But no nipples. This world is funny

Just now, purpleakishere said:

Yeah the devs are obv big fans and everyone knows thats part and parcel of f13th. Shame about that shitty ruling. So its okay to show jaws being ripped off, serious illegal acts of murder lol. But no nipples. This world is funny

Completely agree.

You can gouge someones eyes out, bash their head in with a door, or slice their crotch open with an axe and no one bats an eye.

Show one nipple and the whole fuckin world loses its mind.

You wouldn't get an AO rating for nudity.  There are a ton of games with nudity that don't have AO ratings.

My thoughts on what we need:

• Agreed that we need more maps asap.  I love the idea of the Lazarus and the abandoned camp (like the remake with tunnels).  Not keen on the Grendel, personally, but I'd be okay with it if it happened.  And, yes, they need to be free.
  • I definitely want to see some new counselors.  Did we make it to the Mark (part 2) stretch goal?  If not, make him a new DLC option.  I've love to play in a wheelchair.  It would be hard as hell.  You can't drive or walk up stairs!  And Tina Shepherd as either a playable character or another Tommy Jarvis type would be awesome too.  But I don't think that there are really many more "trope-y" counselor types that they didn't cover yet.  It's a good range so far.
  • Pamela would be awesome, but it would be a ton of work to make her happen.  She'd have to play totally differently (almost like a counselor), so I'm not sure if the return on investment is there.  But it's a great idea, in theory. 
  • I don't think we need any more Jason's, to be honest.  There are already a ton of them.  But I wouldn't mind seeing more and more creative kill types.  That would be great.

On 31/05/2017 at 4:06 PM, purpleakishere said:

Dont we already have the fat guy, gossip girl, the punk and also debatable we have some of the others. Im all for more but I feel we already have some of the ones you mentioned. Im all for more characters though.

Nah I meant the stereotypical fat guy who is normal in a gang or the  jocks buddy. Loud mouth douchebag. In Freddy vs Jason his character got his head twisted around. 

who is the gossip girl, I don't think we have her. The chatterbox is always needed.

we got the greaser but the punk gang type characters in these cheesy horror films are slightly different.

i think more characters to play from may hopefully help the people quitting it they're not Jason, since it gives them more options.

we also need the Horndog character like Teddy in F4 and obviously his limp dick buddy.

I wouldn't mind different variations to the characters we already have.

a black preppy guy like in f7

a short haired more Elvis looking greaser like in f5

etc 

just to add variation