Just wanted to suggest a possible chance of having a future survival game mode where all players work together against an AI jason with Mannerisms similar to the films? This would be a great mode for players looking to be terrified as a large group, and would also make the game more accessible when a full party/room of players is not available. A practice tutorial for playing as both Jason and the counselors would also be a nice addition as well. 

• Like 1

I like this idea. I'd like the opposite too... let you be Jason and just have fun slaughtering a bunch of AI controlled counselors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gidorick said:

I like this idea. I'd like the opposite too... let you be Jason and just have fun slaughtering a bunch of AI controlled counselors.

I agree with being Jason and killing AI counselors

should give no XP CP though as people would farm CP to roll for epic perks

I figured the Jason killing AI counselors would more than like be covered in the single player campaign coming soon, or at least i hope it would be.

yeah it was mentioned once that one idea for the upcoming single player add-on/DLC/patch/upgrade was AI Bots.

Also wouldn't mind the terror of being snuck up on and brutally murdered by jason in First person mode, be nice to be able to toggle between first and third person view, like skyrim or GTA 5

adding first person view to a 3rd person mode is a BIG BIG undertaking, so big that it probably wont happen in this game. those time and money resources are best used for other content than just a different view

Im sure there are plenty of Mod communities that would do it for free. But at the end of the day those limitations would be up to the developers.

35 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

should give no XP CP though as people would farm CP to roll for epic perks

You can already farm XP/CP if you have a friend to play with in private matches, so that aspect doesn't really matter.

if the dogs knows where on the cupboards his treats are is one thing, but you dont need to pour the whole box onto the floor in front of him.....