wes

UPDATE #3 - Steam/PS4/XB1 Patch Information

27 minutes ago, shockrock77 said:

Have some of the PS4 players got their dlc codes emailed yet?

Codes were emailed they just didn't work.

Next patch should fix it. The question is when.

Still no update. I don't understand why it takes so long this time to "approve" the patch when shortly after release we got one or two patches on the first and second day. Like, straight away, without days or weeks in between for SONY to give their ok.

ceno

So I heard they put savini on sale on PSN on "accident" and a bunch of people just bought him earlier is this true? So much for exclusive content. If it's true it's just one f*** up after another. No theme because that was a week one deal only, backers excluded, and now the exclusive dlc being sold on "accident". 

Is this true?  If so I want to know how they are going to fix this. They already ruined the big surprise of killing Jason, and never said anything about it,  now the exclusive content may no longer strictly exclusive.

21 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

So I heard they put savini on sale on PSN on "accident" and a bunch of people just bought him earlier is this true? So much for exclusive content. If it's true it's just one f*** up after another. No theme because that was a week one deal only, backers excluded, and now the exclusive dlc being sold on "accident". 

Is this true?  If so I want to know how they are going to fix this. They already ruined the big surprise of killing Jason, and never said anything about it,  now the exclusive content may no longer strictly exclusive.

Yep fuck up on sonys end yet again. Devs contacted them to take it down as soon as they were aware of the error

5 hours ago, Davidt said:

Yep fuck up on sonys end yet again. Devs contacted them to take it down as soon as they were aware of the error

Yeah I see the main post about it now and have some reading to do I guess. 19 pages already. 

3 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Yeah I see the man. Post about it now and have some reading to do I guess. 19 pages already. 

Yeah i gave up on reading every comment there was 7 pages in an hour

Just now, Davidt said:

Yeah i gave up on reading every comment there was 7 pages in an hour

Skimming on page 8 now.

Yay Finally got to play a for few rounds then the disconnects started happening more often than being able to finish a match. (XBOXONE) 

12 minutes ago, I n i T i a L said:

Why is everyone talking about codes?? What does that mean? Sorry :( 

I think it has to do with the kickstarter people. Those who donated money to make the game. They get exclusive stuff like the Savini (Evil as hell looking and I want one) Jason.

7 hours ago, Darth Drago said:

I think it has to do with the kickstarter people. Those who donated money to make the game. They get exclusive stuff like the Savini (Evil as hell looking and I want one) Jason.

Im sure they will make this available to everyone via dlc :) Thanks!

50 minutes ago, I n i T i a L said:

Im sure they will make this available to everyone via dlc :) Thanks!

They have stated several times these will not be made available again. It will stay exclusive to backers.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, TWarner said:

Don't use quick play. Join a community and add some friends and you will never have a problem finding a match. I have never used quick play and have never had an issue except on release day. It works..Now go play.

1. Quick play should have been a priority issue that they should have made sure worked properly at launch. It doesn't work for crap. Tried tonight to get into a game. Spent a over 90 god damn minutes trying to get into a game before  giving up, AGAIN. I've had this game since its launch on the Xbox and haven't been able to play the game for more than 4 complete matches. Boy this is so much fun.... maybe I'll go watch paint dry or grass grow instead, at least it would be more enjoyable than waiting for this game to do something. 

2. I'm not keen on the idea of joining any community of players I have never played with. Of the 4 matches I did get into 2 of them more or less had asshats in them. So why the hell would I want to join some random community group full of asshats, racists, sexists, morons that don't shut the hell up about (insert random topic of the day) and people I just don't want to be associated with.

3. Just like real life, I don't add random people aa friends, I don't know someone so suddenly I'm supposed to add them as a friend? Hell no. Also my friends don't want to waste money or time with this game if they cant even play it. I certainly will not suggest to them that its good and worth the purchase the way it is now. I actually wish I never bought the game until it was actually working properly.  

11 hours ago, Darth Drago said:

1. Quick play should have been a priority issue that they should have made sure worked properly at launch. It doesn't work for crap. Tried tonight to get into a game. Spent a over 90 god damn minutes trying to get into a game before  giving up, AGAIN. I've had this game since its launch on the Xbox and haven't been able to play the game for more than 4 complete matches. Boy this is so much fun.... maybe I'll go watch paint dry or grass grow instead, at least it would be more enjoyable than waiting for this game to do something. 

2. I'm not keen on the idea of joining any community of players I have never played with. Of the 4 matches I did get into 2 of them more or less had asshats in them. So why the hell would I want to join some random community group full of asshats, racists, sexists, morons that don't shut the hell up about (insert random topic of the day) and people I just don't want to be associated with.

3. Just like real life, I don't add random people aa friends, I don't know someone so suddenly I'm supposed to add them as a friend? Hell no. Also my friends don't want to waste money or time with this game if they cant even play it. I certainly will not suggest to them that its good and worth the purchase the way it is now. I actually wish I never bought the game until it was actually working properly.  

Ok , I guess I don't see how quick play will be any better for you as you will be playing with people you have never played with as it will just drop you in whatever lobby it finds with available slots. I agree there are some assholes out there that are playing this game and don't follow the coop rule of teamwork. I for one have about 10-15 guys that I play with on a regular basis and they are all cool and we all have a blast playing.  I understand the frustration with things not working but if you have patched it should be working well for you. I was simply giving you an option to play while things were getting smoothed out. It seems that XBOX User's are having more issues. I myself am on PS4 and things have been better after the patch.  Take care and hopefully things will go better on your end.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TWarner said:

Ok , I guess I don't see how quick play will be any better for you as you will be playing with people you have never played with as it will just drop you in whatever lobby it finds with available slots. I agree there are some assholes out there that are playing this game and don't follow the coop rule of teamwork. I for one have about 10-15 guys that I play with on a regular basis and they are all cool and we all have a blast playing.  I understand the frustration with things not working but if you have patched it should be working well for you. I was simply giving you an option to play while things were getting smoothed out. It seems that XBOX User's are having more issues. I myself am on PS4 and things have been better after the patch.  Take care and hopefully things will go better on your end.

Well in quick play I will only have to tolerate these people for about 20 minutes then after the match is over I can leave the group to find a new one.

Oddly enough, this morning the game seems to working fairly well with only a handful of disconnects.  

• Like 1

Any word on when they plan on fixing the disconnect issues? It has now gone to royal crap mode with disconnects happening in almost every match now. Worse are the ones you get disconnect right at the end but before you get credit for experience. Frankly this crap is getting really old. Some times it works just fine and others it just blows chunks.