wes

UPDATE #3 - Steam/PS4/XB1 Patch Information

40 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

I'm currently salty because I got the game for both ps4 and steam and got the savini outfit for both. I got the game and savini jason working for steam, but the code was not working "yet" for the ps4.

Now, the code "is invalid or may have expired", so I gotta get it resent. Guh...

Sony hasn't activated the codes yet. 

1 hour ago, Unknown_User said:

Has this patch released on PS4 yet?  Also, my previous comment got ignored with the squabble about Backer Awards but will this patch address the DLC issue for the PS4. Namely the Tom Savini Jason Skin and Camp Counselor clothes.

how about you turn your ps4 on and check if anything downloads?! ......................................................................................

19 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

how about you turn your ps4 on and check if anything downloads?! ......................................................................................

How about you answer with a simple no instead of insulting someone like an asshole?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pothocket said:

Yes, the exploit that allows people to move at sprint speeds without stamina loss or making sound. It's a problem and the devs said they're fixing it, I just want confirmation if the fix is in this patch but it doesn't appear that the patch has gone live yet

I had a Tiffany do that to me one match, it looked like she was somewhere between sitting and crouching animation and hovering around at high speeds.

It was very frustrating until I shift/caught the bitch and threw my axe at her face. With only seconds to spare too!

54 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

I had a Tiffany do that to me one match, it looked like she was somewhere between sitting and crouching animation and hovering around at high speeds.

It was very frustrating until I shift/caught the bitch and threw my axe at her face. With only seconds to spare too!

Ahhh I saw one guy doing this with the fat nerd and was confused.  Didn't realize it's a bug that people are figuring out how to replicate.

14 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Is the PS4 patch coming today? The day is almost at an end...

Put away your monster truck Hot Wheels and check Twitter. ?

Not sure if patch 1.02 is this update but devs posted on the Friday the 13th steam community forums today that they rolled it back and took it offline due to issues with the patch. So I'm guessing that this will also affect the PS4 update. Probably won't be seeing it anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Put away your monster truck Hot Wheels and check Twitter. ?

I have to kill connecting times somehow...

Quick question for people - when they do a round of patches, not just this but I mean for any future patches & updates, what would you rather they do?

Aim to have them all lined up to release at the same time? Though this means they'd have to sit on one or two while waiting for the others to get the green light.

Or release them as and when they're allowed? Though this means you'll get some gaps between when different platforms get the benefits of them.

How do people feel on those two options?

29 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Quick question for people - when they do a round of patches, not just this but I mean for any future patches & updates, what would you rather they do?

Aim to have them all lined up to release at the same time? Though this means they'd have to sit on one or two while waiting for the others to get the green light.

Or release them as and when they're allowed? Though this means you'll get some gaps between when different platforms get the benefits of them.

How do people feel on those two options?

I think I would rather have patches release as soon as they are able; no point in making steam people wait on consoles.  Also, if a patch causes issues, then the remaining platforms that have yet to get it don't have to suffer the consequences.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Featherbrained said:

I think I would rather have patches release as soon as they are able; no point in making steam people wait on consoles.  Also, if a patch causes issues, then the remaining platforms that have yet to get it don't have to suffer the consequences.  

Yeah, I game on console but don't agree with holding patches back for other platforms.

Like the feathered one says... sometimes getting it out on a platform helps identify further potential issues before it's rolled out en masse.

This is the stuff that agitates me...

"That should be wrapped up over the next 24 hours. Sorry for the delay." --- 48 hours later, there's no update

I wonder why Sony is having such a hard time with this. PC Gamers have been playing with clothing changes and Savini Jason for a while now.

• Like 1

I know you guys are really busy. But it's about two days late for PS4 update and still no word on xbox.

Wonder if the patches are with Sony at least and just being processed. I doubt they sent it to Microsoft yet.

4 hours ago, Featherbrained said:

2 hours ago, Azrael008uk said:

Yeah, I game on console but don't agree with holding patches back for other platforms.

Like the feathered one says... sometimes getting it out on a platform helps identify further potential issues before it's rolled out en masse.

Mmm, cheers. Just interested in thoughts, here.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

haha classic.

I assume PS4 hasn't gotten it yet? Any word on steam?

Xbox obviously doesn't have it yet, I expect us to get it after you guys.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

haha classic.

I assume PS4 hasn't gotten it yet? Any word on steam?

Xbox obviously doesn't have it yet, I expect us to get it after you guys.

I haven't checked. I've been waiting for official word or more so hoping for. Twitter's quiet too.

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

I haven't checked. I've been waiting for official word or more so hoping for. Twitter's quiet too.

Its shocking that its almost been a full week and a "day one" patch still has yet to come out for Xbox. I feel like I can't make up my mind about certain bugs, glitches, ect because we're playing an earlier version of the game.

Hopefully most of the ones i encountered are resolved.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Its shocking that its almost been a full week and a "day one" patch still has yet to come out for Xbox. I feel like I can't make up my mind about certain bugs, glitches, ect because we're playing an earlier version of the game.

Hopefully most of the ones i encountered are resolved.

It's surprising that even happened. Memorial Day weekend may have also been a bad choice for release.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

It's surprising that even happened. Memorial Day weekend may have also been a bad choice for release.

At the time it seemed like a smart release.

"Holiday weekend!" "People are gonna be playing the game!" "Everyones off work!"

I believe these quotes may have also been their undoing. At least for the patches.

As far as Sony Europe goes. Their headquarters are in London. Their staff will be predominately British, trust me when I say - they would've drunk so much over the holiday weekend like any Brit does...that though they would've returned to work on the Tuesday - they're probably only just about hitting 90% work efficiency now. Two day hangovers after a holiday weekend are very common on these shores. Doesn't matter if you're a plumber, a Member of Parliament or a PHD Networking employee of Sony Europe. This is a country where no one goes to work and goes down the pub instead when there's snowfall. :) I'm guessing it'll be happening tomorrow. The 48 hour hangover effect. That's just how us British are.

God save the Queen! :lol: 

• Like 1