Where/how do you get the tapes in your collection, I've hunted around as a counselor, but haven't found anything, or unlocked any of them.

some say it's super rare to get but I honestly think they have not been added to the game yet (i've played an embarrassingly large amount of matches).

I've been to this rodeo before lol. You will read "it's rare but it's in the game" but I am pretty darn positive they are not.

Unless I see an actual screenshot I will not believe they are ingame yet

It will be rare find and they are in the game.

Ah okay, thanks JPops, any hints or clues on how to find them, just so I know what to look for?

Or are they something that can spawn in the drawers in the cabins?

2 hours ago, Annah said:

some say it's super rare to get but I honestly think they have not been added to the game yet (i've played an embarrassingly large amount of matches).

I've been to this rodeo before lol. You will read "it's rare but it's in the game" but I am pretty darn positive they are not.

Unless I see an actual screenshot I will not believe they are ingame yet

I know JPops claims they are in the game, but I am with you on this one. People figure out how to kill Jason before the game is even out, but don't find/get a Pamela Tape...

• Like 1

Pretty positive the Pamela Tapes are not in the game right now until all has been squared away (server issues).  Not one person has found a single tape at the moment.  I'm sure there would have been videos if they were there.  Not a single person from any of my matches, has a tape yet.

• Like 5

Ya I hope we can find them. I'm just glad they got the achievement issues fixed because I was involved in a Jason kill and would have been pissed if I lost that badge.

6 hours ago, JPops said:

It will be rare find and they are in the game.

Ehm, You got streamers with upwards of a 100 hours played who still have 0, that sounds more then just rare ?? 

5 hours ago, Laphin said:

Pretty positive the Pamela Tapes are not in the game right now until all has been squared away (server issues).  Not one person has found a single tape at the moment.  I'm sure there would have been videos if they were there.  Not a single person from any of my matches, has a tape yet.

They are in there, I do not have any specifics in terms of spawn rates though. 

They are very rare finds they do not spawn every game. You will have to find it and interact with it to collect it same way you would with picking up a weapon or what not.

3 hours ago, JPops said:

They are very rare finds they do not spawn every game. You will have to find it and interact with it to collect it same way you would with picking up a weapon or what not.

I've not seen one Pamela tape video tho... If they only spawn once in every 20 games or some mess like that, people will *NEVER* collect all of them. 

• Like 1

Especially since there is no guarantee if you'll even find it that match, so if one only spawns every 20 games and you don't even find it that's 40 games you have to play through and even more if you don't find it next time 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Laphin said:

I've not seen one Pamela tape video tho... If they only spawn once in every 20 games or some mess like that, people will *NEVER* collect all of them. 

It's meant to take a long time to my understanding.

Could the tapes be from the Virtual Cabin an can link to the consoles??? If sooo man I wished I would've gotten the Vitual Cabin thing for PC for this game to see if that's true

4 hours ago, Austin.JM said:

Especially since there is no guarantee if you'll even find it that match, so if one only spawns every 20 games and you don't even find it that's 40 games you have to play through and even more if you don't find it next time 

LOL and look how hard it is just to find the keys in most matches :)

• Like 1

Can you imagine if to actually « collect » the tape, you need to pick it up, but also survive the night with it in your possession?? :D

Im up to the challenge haha

Maybe they don't spawn in private games?  That might greatly reduce the amount people will have seen them given the Quickplay issues.

Would be nice to have some sort of clarity on this, other than they are extremely rare. Not necessarily a detailed guide on how to get them, like the convoluted way of killing Jason, but that they are in the game and a slight hint on the rate they spawn or if they only spawn under certain circumstances...pretty much anything other than JPops saying they are in the game and are supposed to be extremely rare. Possible new F13th lore and only speculation about it so far.

Just now, Ban_All_Music said:

Would be nice to have some sort of clarity on this, other than they are extremely rare. Not necessarily a detailed guide on how to get them, like the convoluted way of killing Jason, but that they are in the game and a slight hint on the rate they spawn or if they only spawn under certain circumstances...pretty much anything other than JPops saying they are in the game and are supposed to be extremely rare. Possible new F13th lore and only speculation about it so far.

They are in game and they are a rare find. That is all that is being said about them. Sorry I can not provide more insight into it.