Sherak

Indicating what items other counsilors have?

I'm new to this from Friday and haven't had many games due to the server issue but one thing I noticed, or didn't notice, say I have loaded the car with fuel and battery and then look for the car keys if another player has the keys I don't know about it, or if they are dead are they on their corpse? I dig we should all be communicating but this seems rare in the games I have played. Say like Rainbow 6 Siege, it indicates who has the briefcase so if they die you know were to pick it up, does this mechanic exist in any form or planned or explanations why its not a  good idea?

Thanks,

I don't know if it would be a good idea to let players know if other players have items on them. I will have to ponder this a little longer.

Though I would like a system added that in the last 5 minutes of game play that helps players find those crucial items that are still missing. Much like the white rings you get as Jason to hunt down the players, this will tell you the general location of those lost keys, fuel, battery or propeller. This might add more tension to the last five minutes instead of players resorting to the ring around the rosie game play.

If a counselor dies with items on them, than the item will be with their corpse. As far as marking them that's sort of unrealistic and while it's a game, sure, but that adds more to the suspense of not knowing. 

44 minutes ago, JPops said:

If a counselor dies with items on them, than the item will be with their corpse. As far as marking them that's sort of unrealistic and while it's a game, sure, but that adds more to the suspense of not knowing. 

I've seen a lot of instances on Xbox One where items get glitched when someone dies between a window or against a surface so they can't get picked up. Will that be fixed? I've lost many games because the keys or phone fuse is unable to be picked up from a location.

Also it is already enough of a help when you open the map (even if you dont have one) and you can see if anything on a car or radio or whatever has already been repaired.

I dig the comments on realism but you have to remember this is a game and if it is to survive it kinda has to appeal to everyone, even people who aren't comfortable using mic's.

Coming from Left 4 Dead they had it nailed down, they just had a realism mode for people who wanted it full on and had certain assists to help the game be fun for everyone else (the majority). You can't claim its a realism factor thou because you have an active mini map that highlights the position of the rest of the Councillors.