Yeah, but not by the main characters, only policemen.

did Vickie look like a cop lol? XD

she shot him several times and put up a pretty good fight to be honest.

do you guys remember other guns in the movies used by ''normal'' characters? i mean did anyone have a handgun or anything, it's the states they portray the country like everyone have one everywhere

Let's see...Rob Dier had a hunting rifle which Jason broke in half in part 4. Jason was shot by the junkie in Manhattan..so there is a place for guns in some sort of fashion. Its not unheard of in f13 but...on an undead Jason it proves utterly useless.

did Vickie look like a cop lol? XD

she shot him several times and put up a pretty good fight to be honest.

do you guys remember other guns in the movies used by ''normal'' characters? i mean did anyone have a handgun or anything, it's the states they portray the country like everyone have one everywhere

It still doesn't sit well with me. 

But really, it would only affect a few variations of Jason in this game. Part VII Jason practically eats bullets.

Yeah, but not by the main characters, only policemen.

Yeah, but we won't be able to play as Policemen. So we'll have to be able to use a gun as a main character. Tommy will get one. Hopefully there'll be an old revolver laying around with 6-12 rounds that we can use to slow Jason down (while playing as a counselor)

Personally, I view this as us fans being able to craft our own story every time we step in a server, not just relive the films. And If I go into the secluded woods, I'm packing heat. Granted I would only take a handgun or shotgun against him as using a hunting rifle would require you to stop and aim. And I am most assuredly staying on the move as much as possible if that mongoloid behemoth is on my ass. For realism sake I would only hope that the firearms are limited to one of each type, obviously it wouldn't make sense to have all seven counselors leveling off shotguns at J-boy. Even though more advanced weaponry was featured in Jason goes to Hell and Jason X, those options make no sense as available arms to these kids.

Personally, I view this as us fans being able to craft our own story every time we step in a server, not just relive the films. And If I go into the secluded woods, I'm packing heat. Granted I would only take a handgun or shotgun against him as using a hunting rifle would require you to stop and aim. And I am most assuredly staying on the move as much as possible if that mongoloid behemoth is on my ass. For realism sake I would only hope that the firearms are limited to one of each type, obviously it wouldn't make sense to have all seven counselors leveling off shotguns at J-boy. Even though more advanced weaponry was featured in Jason goes to Hell and Jason X, those options make no sense as available arms to these kids.

I don't think you'll be able to pre-select a firearm to go into the match with. If you want one, you'll have to find it during the game. Guns and ammo will probably be scarce, so every counselor won't be able to arm themselves.

For realism's sake, you wouldn't know to bring a gun to a fight you didn't expect :P

But yeah i agree that i hope they are indeed very limited. For gameplay's sake, having one guy with a shotgun should in theory make others stick close for protection (with whatever else they found to arm themselves with)

Can't imagine the sadness if everyone was suddenly bringing M249's because lol there's a bunker with guns in it