I could see the camp armory having some shotguns and rifles like in part 1, but ammo would be very scarce and rare (and should), and the gun safes are only accessable with a key that's been lost somewhere, so for long periods the counselors wouldn't be able to access them. Cops would definitely have them and I can also see SWAT and military having more high-powered firearms if they'll be present in the game at any point.

I know that this is completely of topic lol, but, i wonder what the hair graphics for like, the counselors are gonna be like. Ive always thought it was a nice little touch to video games when the hair would move around when your character runs/walks. Again, i know that this was completely off topic,but i just wanted to here what other people had to say about it, lmao.

I hope it doesnt have that Sindel feel (mk) where the whole mass moves awkwardly. Im sure good hair on a model is hard to program and code successfully.

this topics been down for a long time. any news on the subject so far?

this topics been down for a long time. any news on the subject so far?

There is a gun on display in the virtual cabin item room. Nobody is sure what exactly that means.

• Like 1

I would prefer not. It doesn't feel right, it doesn't fit F13.

Jason was shot in both Part 6 and JGTH. 

I hope they include a pistol and a shotgun. But just one of each, and ammo is hard to find. 

I think a revolver, shotgun or hunting rifle would be the only guns that fit the scenario. I would like any of those 3 guns to be in the game. The 1st Friday the 13th confirms there are indeed hunting rifles on camp grounds. Alice from the 1st movie runs into a big shed near the archery range I think and it is full of locked cabinets that contain rifles. She finds a rifle and then tries to find ammo for it but fails before Pamela finds her and she is forced to run away. So yeah simple non automatic guns would be perfect as long as ammo is super scarce.

Any guns against undead jason would be useless. it would kill mrs. voorhees and seriously wound human jason. it might buy you time and stall undead jason if he was shot.

I'm thinking it would be more to stun Zombie Jason. Maybe it'll knock him down for 10 seconds. 

Exactly, giving the counselor some time to get away

Get away, only to find he's gone and teleported a little ways in front of you... You go to fire again, finding you have no ammo. Game Over, you and your friends are dead.

Like I said in a earlier comment its confirmed in the F13 universe that hunting rifles are on camp grounds. The first movie Alice gets one from a building full of gun cabinets but fails to find ammo before shes chased away.

Well there's a lot of saying about guns on cops and it's been said in another thread cops will not be walking around when they a drive they are at a set destination off map and once the counselors make it to their car they are safe and live but cops won't be walking around getting killed by Jason but they did say guns will be in the game I'd imagine they'd be in a gun cabinet with very low ammo but it'd be cool to use to stun Jason or incapacitate him for a short amount of time

• Like 1

If we shoot Jason with the spear gun, hopefully the spear will stay embedded in him for the rest of the game. Or maybe Living Jason pulls it out while Zombie Jason just ignores it. Both will get stunned for a sec though.

Be careful not to leave one in your locker. If it goes off, it'll start a fire and you'll get detention on Saturday.

well maybe the gun on the wall dont have shells and you need to go find them in a different place?

i dont get it

In the Breakfast club movie I think if I remember correctly that the reason Brian (the geeky kid) gets detention on the weekend was because he brought a gun to school to attempt suicide

In the Breakfast club movie I think if I remember correctly that the reason Brian (the geeky kid) gets detention on the weekend was because he brought a gun to school to attempt suicide

Haha, yeah, that's it. ^^^This guy knows it :)

Yeah, Brian left the flare gun in his locker, it accidentally went off and started a fire. So he got detention.

• Like 1

Jason was shot in both Part 6 and JGTH. 

I hope they include a pistol and a shotgun. But just one of each, and ammo is hard to find. 

Yeah, but not by the main characters, only policemen.

One of the pictures of the counselors showed a shotgun in the background. So shotguns are in.

Also tommy jarvis has one. Dunno if only he gets one and it's because of him beign dead it was in the pic, but doubt it.,