Darrin Howard

Friday the 13th the game magazine coverage.

When can we get a full interview story with game creators in Horror Hound or Rue Morgue ,Fangoria magazine.When the game gets covered please let us know.

We'll definitely be reaching out for interviews as time goes on. Not much to show more than what we've already shown...and interviews like that will more or less occur as we get closer to launch!

• Like 1

Rue Morgue briefly mentioned it in their last issue and their most recent one said it's one of their most anticipated Horror events of the year.

Well DUH it is. It's freaking Friday the 13th! THE GAME! One that does not suck isn't as mediocre as the other one!

It would be cool for a gamer magazine to also cover the game. Pc gaming magazine.Id like to ask moderators to give us a heads up if and when there is a big article and interview coverage .

Well DUH it is. It's freaking Friday the 13th! THE GAME! One that does not suck isn't as mediocre as the other one!

Am I the only person who doesn't hate the original game? lol 

The music alone would creep me out. 

Im subscribed to game informer in australia its a good read im sure they will have a big story on F13 when it gets closer to release

• Like 1

I agree Fangoria should be screaming for an interview.Friday the 13th is one of Fangorias anchor movie stories.I wouldnt doubt a full 4 page interview coming out around june or July.