11 on XBox One.  Gettin that potato sack Jason soon!

I am so lucky I played this game when you couldn't level up but am 

23 on the PS4 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zombie79 said:

Wow – awesome! 

Do you guys who are hitting 10 and above feel good about your playing abilities?   About what level do you think you started being able to really get into the more tricky parts of the game like starting the car with all of the tools and using the boat or stuff like that? How are your skills as Jason?How are your skills as Jason?

I still need lots of practice with Jason but have the counselor's down pretty good. If you are playing with players that work as a team that is when the game is at it's best for me. The most I have killed with Jason was 5 and my least was none...Ouch but I don't get to spend much time except for the weekends on my PS4 so am looking forward to this weekend again.  I was Tommy when we killed Jason so I was the only one to get the badge I think but everyone involved in that game got XP.

Level 20 on Xbox one.

Just got part 8 but have yet to take him for a spin

Side note: is it bad that i've only played as Savini so far?

Level 13 on XB1.  I wonder how much higher we all would have been if things were able to run smoothly as Gun intended...

I learned if you find the gas or battery be quite full it up or install it THEN voice chat telling people you did it because last night I found gas told people but Jason heard me waited for me then chopped my head off before I could fill it lol

• Like 1