I thought it might be fun if we had a thread about people's levels as they progress.  I'm curious about how other people are doing beside me, ha ha. I just made it to level seven and I feel very accomplished! ?

Needless to say, I'm not the world's best player. What level are you up to? No judgment!

Stuck at just under 6. 4 hrs of constant crashes today :angry: I think I have 8 completed matches total since launch. 

8 on pc. 5 on ps4 but i still have the xp to add that wasnt counted when servers had issues 

Just hit 14 I'm lucky enough to where my level hasn't reset I feel bad and I'm sorry for who ever has this issue

13 on xbox.. but almost impossible to lvl up on xbox, games crashes half the time... I just wanna unlock tiffy :(

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TWarner said:

13 for me and my Badge for killing Jason ! 

Wow – awesome! 

Do you guys who are hitting 10 and above feel good about your playing abilities?   About what level do you think you started being able to really get into the more tricky parts of the game like starting the car with all of the tools and using the boat or stuff like that? How are your skills as Jason?How are your skills as Jason?

Just got to 21. I haven't been sleeping much. I'm one of those one more game people.