Darrin Howard

Vehichles in the game,pickniking story mode

I think it should be the stoner van :)

lol, sure why not. Let's bring in those dumb teens from the first Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie.

Just seen this thread and thought I could add input.  :P

Anyways, I think the vehicle itself such be spawned in from the start and have the keys to it in one of the cabins, but it should be a really slow vehicle or something that has an impediment on it so its not too OP. I hope this vehicle you are talking about isn't going to be 'turn on the car and cutscene (the teenagers win!)' that would be lame, I think we should be able to slow down Jason by running him over but by doing that the vehicle gets destroyed and the game continues.

I don't really know what to think at this point,meh.

-L  ;)

• Like 1

Yeah the beetle Volkswagen is a Friday the 13th classic .It has tonbe in the game.It was used in the first 3 movies.

It think that authenticity should be in the forefront, as such we should focus on cars that were used in the movies as means of transportation to escape Jason, in that sense we have:

The Jeep in the start of Friday The 13th Part 1 that Ms. Vorhees used to kill Annie.

The Red Beetle in Part 2 

The Gray Van in Part 3

and many others, I'll keep listing as soon as I can remember.

I know Ben said no Camaro's, but it'd be awesome to have Megan's car in the game. Or...you can have multiple cars from the movies, but still only have 1 per match, and it changes to a different movie car at the start of each match. So you basically have multiple car skins for some added variety, Just not Ms. Shepards car!

• Like 1

Yea a dirt bike? Maybe that vehicle could also add some decap, impale type kills like a spear thru the chin or rib cage.only left hanging around for your friends to find:)

• Like 1

If a single player game mode was made and if there is a goal for one, I hope it is reached, but I would suggest either having a Jason story line where you can finally see everything through his eyes. Or have both a Jason story and a Counselor story. Something that ties everything in. If there are not plans for a single player gamemode, perhaps an idea for a future F13 game after this ones release?

• Like 1

id like to see other camp grounds with a story mode,the grocery store in part 3,the diner in part 1,the bar and band in part 2.plus the abandoned run down off limits camp blood. with vehichles so you can travel to different missions.

On 10/11/2016 at 9:15 AM, Darrin Howard said:

id like to see other camp grounds with a story mode,the grocery store in part 3,the diner in part 1,the bar and band in part 2.plus the abandoned run down off limits camp blood. with vehichles so you can travel to different missions.

this is great ideas. wish id thought of it. the diner,rural grocery stores. i think there is 2 grocery stores that we see in friday the 13th part 3. they are both rural grocery stores located in wooded areas Around the camp. we see the first one in the begining of f13th part3 and then the second one with shelly and the latino girl in part 3 where they meet the biker gang. there is also a bar in f13th part 2.

it would be cool to see unlockable vehichles like Ginnys and Shellys Beatle volkswagon. but im not sure if the story mode campaign would reach that far for that much stuff.