Darrin Howard

Vehichles in the game,pickniking story mode

I feel like I have to say this after the bar post....but are you related to the other user that posted about wanting Richard Simmons in the game?!  :D  ha ha ha 

First we have to reach single player stretch goal and 2nd nothing about what single player will be has been announced

I feel like I have to say this after the bar post....but are you related to the other user that posted about wanting Richard Simmons in the game?!   :D  ha ha ha 

Yes but i was just joking about the Richard simmons post.I never really wanted Richard simmons to be in the game.

Well im starting to think that there will be no story mode in the game.So cars,bars and grocery stores will not be in the game .Maybe the second instalment of the game there will be a story mode,missions,quests

I thought there was a mention of finding parts to fix a car or something or maybe it was just fixing the phone line to call the police.

Well im starting to think that there will be no story mode in the game.So cars,bars and grocery stores will not be in the game .Maybe the second instalment of the game there will be a story mode,missions,quests

There is no story mode in the game. It's simply a 7v1 multi-player councilors verses Jason survival game. As above have mentioned you will do certain things to survive / escape camp such as fix a car or phone line. It is not mission based it is simply like this. Game starts Jason is on the loose. You either die or escape the camp either or ends that game.

• Like 1

There is no story mode in the game. It's simply a 7v1 multi-player councilors verses Jason survival game. As above have mentioned you will do certain things to survive / escape camp such as fix a car or phone line. It is not mission based it is simply like this. Game starts Jason is on the loose. You either die or escape the camp either or ends that game.

Has there been any talk of a second Friday game that will have missions and extra camp grounds.Has it been talked about by The game design company and Sean Cunningham.The backer campaign is rolling along and doing good.What are some of this game design companies plans for a second F13 title as im sure its been talked about.

Id like to see the red camaro in F13 pt 6 jason lives. But the Volkswagen beetle car was the most used in the early F13 movies.

Has there been any talk of a second Friday game that will have missions and extra camp grounds.Has it been talked about by The game design company and Sean Cunningham.The backer campaign is rolling along and doing good.What are some of this game design companies plans for a second F13 title as im sure its been talked about.

I think it is slightly irresponsible to talk about a sequel before even the first has launched. As far as I know there have been no talks about a campaign based game but who knows what the future may hold. One thing at a time let's enjoy this game first ;)

• Like 1

I think this game and Mortal Kombat x and the walking dead have revived the Horror genre.I think this game is going to do awesome .So the cars and other campgrounds will hopefully be in the future,

We do have a car, and you will have to repair it. What car that is...is going to need to carry passengers so people can escape....a Camaro or Trans Am is unlikely. 

• Like 2

We do have a car, and you will have to repair it. What car that is...is going to need to carry passengers so people can escape....a Camaro or Trans Am is unlikely.

If it's an in-movie vehicle gonna have to be the van from part 3 then. I just hope it has that emergency gas switch, and if you turn on the radio, the disco theme from part 3 plays!

• Like 1

The car should be a two seater sports car so only two counselors may escape in it. Also, sports cars are low to the ground so the driver would have to be very careful about boulders, potholes and mud.

I'm thinking a short bus or one of those prisoner transfer vans. Every campground up here has them.

• Like 1

I'm thinking a short bus or one of those prisoner transfer vans. Every campground up here has them.

That would be too big its meant to be a car that only a certain amount of counsellors can fit in so they all cant escape through the same method.

Its probably the black truck and other counselors get into the bed of the truck.Maybe there could be a hidden unlock for some four wheelers.