Had a player use an unlimited stamina bug/exploit tonight. While spectating it made them appear to permanently crouch down but run at full speed without losing stamina. In this instance the player did so for about 2 minutes until Jason successfully shift+grabbed her. She had done the same thing the previous match and when we asked her she said she did it "accidentally". Two matches in a row of doing it raises it to the exploit level since she obviously knows how the bug is triggered and was doing it purposely once she was the last counselor left. The bug made her appear to be ice skating while crouched if that makes sense. 

ScreenHunter%2010_zpsybfhsidc.png

ScreenHunter%2013_zpspbjvhqqu.png

• Like 1

Another player named Dorf was using this intentionally as well. When my buddy told him to stop his response was "make me". No screenies cause the guy escaped prior to me getting killed. 

• Like 1

I had someone doing this to me tonight while I was playing Jason. It was on the Crystal lake map on the west side at the archery range. He was running around the archery deck in order to avoid me. With the none stop speed he was doing for well over 5 minutes "last one alive" I could not get him with shift. He never slowed down even with multiple knife hits on him. With him never running out of stamina and the route he was running around and on the archery deck it would mess up my shift every time I used it to try and head him off. It was obvious through his commentary he knew what he was exploiting bugs.  Could not tell you his name because it was in Chinese letters and I did not think about a screen shot until it was too late.

I'm going to get some of my friends into a private match and try to capture the archery deck route exploit. Though I think it could be fixed by allowing Jason to walk up on the front part "because its a pretty low step anyway"  instead of only being able to use the stairs onto the deck.  

• Like 2

Got another one guilty and was able to grab screenies:

ScreenHunter%2014_zps6bsclyp0.png

ScreenHunter%2021_zpsebg4l4ha.png

As you can see, this fuck-tard wasted 10 minutes of people's time using this exploit.

• Like 1

GrimmyFC posted this in another thread showing someone using the unlimited stamina sprint.