Sign in to follow this  
gtdjlocker311

Best perk for counselor?

3 hours ago, MichaelMyersSickHead said:

Do you find that more maps are showing up in drawers than they were before you used the map perk?

yup..i sure do!!

On 2017-06-01 at 10:24 AM, SInful Fox said:

My favorite is my maps and my 23% / 0 low profile.

23% chance to avoid sense is sick, the crouch speed is just a bonus

It's only avoidance while crouched FYI

I use Epic Light foot on Tiffany. Gives 13% less noise while sprinting.

Extemely good with 10 stealth so i can run around fast and collect all the parts.

25 minutes ago, SunnySolaire said:

I use Epic Light foot on Tiffany. Gives 13% less noise while sprinting.

Extemely good with 10 stealth so i can run around fast and collect all the parts.

I used to use Light foot perk too all the time, mine wasn't epic but seemed like a good idea to reduce noise when moving. 

I just rolled an EPIC Easy Listening!!! Maybe if it played some hawt music all match, Talk about garbage...I was thinking of keeping it just because it's rare but I sold it back.

Later on I got an Epic Low profile which is way better. 

13 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

I used to use Light foot perk too all the time, mine wasn't epic but seemed like a good idea to reduce noise when moving. 

I just rolled an EPIC Easy Listening!!! Maybe if it played some hawt music all match, Talk about garbage...I was thinking of keeping it just because it's rare but I sold it back.

Later on I got an Epic Low profile which is way better. 

Low profile's awesome with home body. more often than not i had jason leaving my house because he thought i was gone.

Speaking of useless perks.... i rolled epic quiet swimming which gives 22% sense avoidance in the water, but the sound blips are still noticeable from miles away.

Personally, I avoid perks that only affect you under certain circumstances like My dad Is A Cop and Speed Demon. Because if for some reason you are NOT the one calling/driving, your perk is not only useless but likely a detriment due to negative stats.

The best perks seem to widely depend on playstyle (I like stealth so I mainly play AJ and use Lightfoot and Sneaky a lot), but there are a few that I think are universally great. Preparedness is fantastic for fear reduction and starting with a map is a real gamechanger sometimes, especially if you often spawn in BFE like I do. Psychic is great especially if you are in a party. Sneaky can save your ass even if you're not a stealth character. And of course, Medic is great for basically everyone under all circumstances.

My advice would be to consider what you are trying to accomplish during the match. Repairing, running items for your team, or even waiting it out by hiding should all be complimented by separate builds and characters.

Best perk everyone should run at least is Thick Skinned.  

Being able to move in and out of broken windows without really taking a lot of damage can be game changing and the difference of surviving and getting away.

Thick skinned in great.  I prefer any perk to reduce fear as I like to play stealthy.