44 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

My sarcasm was sharp. I'm guessing you were obtuse. And it's fine, Dishsoap. 

I detected the sarcasm, you're still a bird for getting butt hurt about what's pretty much the truth...  I wouldn't say all console players are lazy stoners, just the one's over the age of 16... the kids and their Nintendos aren't part of this games demographic.

Point being, this kid is whining about something that is out of everyone's hands at this point... including the dev's... Microsoft and Sony have both spoken, you're not getting your console updates until they decide it passes their certifications.

PC isn't getting catered to, PC isn't owned by a single corporation so there's less limits on it, that's just the logic of the situation.

5 hours ago, slyratt said:

They have to wait and be approved by Sony and Microsoft for there patches. And it's longer cause of the holiday.

THIS. While you may prefer your consoles, it's a fact that updates get pushed out to PC quicker because there is no certification process. Blame Sony and MS, not Gun. They have to play by their rules. 

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm disappointed to see a Canadian buying into the "snowflake" name-calling game.

If you can't make a point without calling someone names then you don't have a very good point. :P

Not true, you can do both... you're just being narrow minded.

Also who says because I'm Canadian I'm not allowed to use the word "snowflake"? .... YOU? LOL... get over yourself.

6 hours ago, slyratt said:

They have to wait and be approved by Sony and Microsoft for there patches. And it's longer cause of the holiday.

This^^ gun has told everyone multiple times that the console updates must pass certification before going live.  That isn't necessary on pc so obviously pc will get any and all updates first.  For any game... ever... until sony and Microsoft change their release process it will remain that way... be patient,  it will be fixed in time. 

6 hours ago, XRizerX said:

I detected the sarcasm, you're still a bird for getting butt hurt about what's pretty much the truth...  I wouldn't say all console players are lazy stoners, just the one's over the age of 16... the kids and their Nintendos aren't part of this games demographic.

Point being, this kid is whining about something that is out of everyone's hands at this point... including the dev's... Microsoft and Sony have both spoken, you're not getting your console updates until they decide it passes their certifications.

PC isn't getting catered to, PC isn't owned by a single corporation so there's less limits on it, that's just the logic of the situation.

Well again, I'm over the age of 16 and I doubt you'll find a single criticism from me about launch. The point I was trying to make more or less sums up to "Only Sith deal in absolutes." 

As far as PC being catered to, it's been stated Microsoft and Sony don't initiate patches as fast as Steam. Not much to argue there that isn't just emotional projection.