So it seems like Gun is playing favorites. Seems like the things they are fixing are towards PC gamers and not console. Day 3 and they haven't done anything. Since PC is a priority, refund console's for your incomplete game and let that be the end of it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, IMSOLOBOLO said:

So it seems like Gun is playing favorites. Seems like the things they are fixing are towards PC gamers and not console. Day 3 and they haven't done anything. Since PC is a priority, refund console's for your incomplete game and let that be the end of it.

You need to chill out, and please be patient. I'm sure they are doing the best they can. They are probably putting in more hours doing the fixes, than most people here are working. And, I'm sure they are working on fixes for Steam and Consoles.

Just be glad they gave us such an awesome Friday the 13th game.

I have faith they will have everything fixed, and soon.

They have to wait and be approved by Sony and Microsoft for there patches. And it's longer cause of the holiday.

• Like 3

Here is some information that may be useful. PC regulations are far more lax than consoles. In any multi-platform game PC is always the first to receive patches as it takes little to no time to pass. Microsoft and Sony need to review and approve any patches on their platforms that are slated to go live. Both companies are stringent about it as they view it as protecting their brand. This is not a case of developers but the platform owners themselves. Even AAA companies such as blizzard has to adhere to the stringent policies. For example their most recent game overwatch. Every patch that goes live hits PC first while console owners await approvals. This isn't a gun issue in the slightest. If you want up to the minute updates for any game you will need to change to PC gaming. And this comes from a guy who prefers Xbox.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, slyratt said:

They have to wait and be approved by Sony and Microsoft for there patches. And it's longer cause of the holiday.

Yup, exactly. Console patches need to go through certification. 

Please be patient everyone.

Console server updates take longer, as for example, all Sony entities need approval from their relative subsidiaries for any update. Gun/Illfonic need to wait on the those Sony subsidiaries for approval. Both Sony USA and Sony Europe and their staffing numbers are coming off the back of a holiday weekend in both the USA and the UK (where Sony Europe is headquartered). As far as Sony are concerned, it's an unfortunate double hammer blow to the devs. There's definitely no bias there towards Steam whatsoever. It's completely out of their hands, as with any game released through a console platform - updates will have to be signed off from those companies first. Check out developer Wes's post in the "About" forum for more clarification on the issue buddy. 

35 minutes ago, JPops said:

Here is some information that may be useful. PC regulations are far more lax than consoles. In any multi-platform game PC is always the first to receive patches as it takes little to no time to pass. Microsoft and Sony need to review and approve any patches on their platforms that are slated to go live. Both companies are stringent about it as they view it as protecting their brand. This is not a case of developers but the platform owners themselves. Even AAA companies such as blizzard has to adhere to the stringent policies. For example their most recent game overwatch. Every patch that goes live hits PC first while console owners await approvals. This isn't a gun issue in the slightest. If you want up to the minute updates for any game you will need to change to PC gaming. And this comes from a guy who prefers Xbox.

The excuse that everything has to be approved before they role it out to consoles can only be used for a while. Have you even fixed the issue? 

51 minutes ago, ShaunAburame said:

You need to chill out, and please be patient. I'm sure they are doing the best they can. They are probably putting in more hours doing the fixes, than most people here are working. And, I'm sure they are working on fixes for Steam and Consoles.

Just be glad they gave us such an awesome Friday the 13th game.

I have faith they will have everything fixed, and soon.

They gave us such an awesome game? Do you have a console? If so have you played F13 online? No? So how can you claim it's an awesome game if a third of the people that bought the game haven't been able to play online?

20 minutes ago, IMSOLOBOLO said:

They gave us such an awesome game? Do you have a console? If so have you played F13 online? No? So how can you claim it's an awesome game if a third of the people that bought the game haven't been able to play online?

I've been playing since Friday. I'm on Xbox. I'm level 10. I've been dropped from half the games I've played. It's a struggle, but like adults do, we have patience. I know things are being fixed and worked on. And everything Jpops said, you should take to heart. I understand your frustration but bitching and moaning does nothing but make you look like an ads. Add Whitebabyjoker to Xbox. I'll be on later and I'm always down to play. 

Also this game is fucking awesome. I love being chased by Jason. It makes my heart race.

Edited by Whitebabyjoker
It needed more sauce

28 minutes ago, IMSOLOBOLO said:

The excuse that everything has to be approved before they role it out to consoles can only be used for a while. Have you even fixed the issue? 

You're being insanely childish and entitled... stubborn and bullheaded... they gave you a reason, not an excuse.

It's true that console patch certifications are a nightmare, it takes much longer than PC patches... it's just the way the world works... maybe go buy a PC and you wouldn't be complaining right now, hows that for a solution?

Console gamers are literal cancer... you're all lazy stoners that want to just push a button and have everything work...

Even PC has been having issues AFTER the patch... you have to sometimes tinker around with things to get them to work as intended, I'm not saying it's right that we have to mess around with stuff, you're right in the fact that GUN should be making it more convenient for us but sometimes you have to take matters in to your own hands... not everything is going to get handed to you in this life kid... grow up.

If you seriously can't handle waiting until next weekend then just refund the game and go away.

4 minutes ago, XRizerX said:

Console gamers are literal cancer... you're all lazy stoners that want to just push a button and have everything work...

I was gonna give you a like to show my agreement until this nonsense. 

But the stuff before it and the stuff after it I agree with. 

Now I'm off to find a couch to laze on and get twacked out of my head. I'd get up to turn on the console, but thankfully I can just use my remote control. ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XRizerX said:

You're being insanely childish and entitled... stubborn and bullheaded... they gave you a reason, not an excuse.

It's true that console patch certifications are a nightmare, it takes much longer than PC patches... it's just the way the world works... maybe go buy a PC and you wouldn't be complaining right now, hows that for a solution?

Even PC has been having issues AFTER the patch... you have to sometimes tinker around with things to get them to work as intended, I'm not saying it's right that we have to mess around with stuff, you're right in the fact that GUN should be making it more convenient for us but sometimes you have to take matters in to your own hands... not everything is going to get handed to you in this life kid... grow up.

If you seriously can't handle waiting until next weekend then just refund the game and go away.

Childish and entitled? So give me an example of me being childish please. It seems you are the one being childish when you call people you don't know names. You  mentioned that I was "entitled" well I payed for the game sooooo yea it should work and me posting about the fact that the game I bought doesn't work doesn't make me "entitled" 

Please show me the study you speak of. The one that showes that all console players are "cancer... lazy stoners" 

The fact that you insult a community of people that you don't know just to make a point makes everything you said irrelevant.

3 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I was gonna give you a like to show my agreement until this nonsense. 

But the stuff before it and the stuff after it I agree with. 

Now I'm off to find a couch to laze on and get twacked out of my head. I'd get up to turn on the console, but thankfully I can just use my remote control. ;)

Well the truth hurts sometimes. :) Sorry snowflake.

3 minutes ago, IMSOLOBOLO said:

Childish and entitled? So give me an example of me being childish please. It seems you are the one being childish when you call people you don't know names. You  mentioned that I was "entitled" well I payed for the game sooooo yea it should work and me posting about the fact that the game I bought doesn't work doesn't make me "entitled" 

Please show me the study you speak of. The one that showes that all console players are "cancer... lazy stoners" 

The fact that you insult a community of people that you don't know just to make a point makes everything you said irrelevant.

Sorry didn't realize you live in a glass house... just be more patient... good things will come... just quit the whining... there's nothing anyone can do about it but you any how... either you wait or you refund, those are your options.

19 minutes ago, XRizerX said:

All hail PC Master Race!  They are growing in power and soon they will take over...

...their mom's basements.

1 hour ago, IMSOLOBOLO said:

The excuse is actually quite relevant, and it is the bottleneck through which fixing issues must pass.

Do you want them to somehow patch on consoles without getting approval, which is what is required to patch?

24 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

The excuse is actually quite relevant, and it is the bottleneck through which fixing issues must pass.

Do you want them to somehow patch on consoles without getting approval, which is what is required to patch?

No, in order to resolve the issue they have to fix the issue and then release it and get it approved. What I asking is "have you even fixed the issue"

2 hours ago, XRizerX said:

This is just ignorant .

I'm disappointed to see a Canadian buying into the "snowflake" name-calling game.

If you can't make a point without calling someone names then you don't have a very good point. :P

• Like 2

My sarcasm was sharp. I'm guessing you were obtuse. And it's fine, Dishsoap. 

It's a lot easier to roll out fixes on PC because of no need for console certification. In reality it's like PC are the beta testers for updates before they come to console. If an update actually makes the game worse in some way, PC can catch it before it comes to console. If a bad update came to console at the same time, it could take a very long time to fix because of certification issues.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IMSOLOBOLO said:

I've also been playing since Friday. And have played everyday. And yes, the game is awesome.

5 hours ago, IMSOLOBOLO said:

It's simply a matter of being able to push PC updates a lot quicker. Consoles don't allow for that.

Has nothing to do with "catering".

Let's avoid the name calling guys and take it down a few notches.

• Like 1