Sign in to follow this  
antonz

At how many games would it be normal to start complaining about not being Jason?

There's a setting that may up your chances of being Jason.

If you haven't done so, once at the main screen go to Main Menu --> Customize --> Spawn Preference. You can click Jason, Counselor or None.

Hope this helps and good luck! :)

To give you an idea, I'm at 60 rounds councilor, 5 Jason on Steam. About 7.7% when it should be closer to 12.5%

No preferences selected, but Im thinking of switching it because now that Savini Jason is working Ive gone about 12 straight matches without being J-man. 

I've played a few times today and got to play as Jason three times. Was awesome. Killed the whole lot in one session :D

do you stay in the same lobby, because they want to reward you for sticking around, so staying in the same lobby gives you a higher chance of being picked to be jason, or at least i think thats what was said by the devs

I'm on Xbox One. Jason comes up about 1 in every 6-8 games. I have my spawn preference set to Jason.