I finally got around to gaming a little last night and this afternoon.  I've probably played around 25-30 games and I've spawned ONCE as Jason despite having him as the preference.  I certainly don't mind playing the victim but I'd expect at least a 1/8 chance to being Jason.

Stay in the same game and wait for it to refill. If you switch games after every play you are resetting your position in the spawn as Jason queue.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SlyJJ said:

I finally got around to gaming a little last night and this afternoon.  I've probably played around 25-30 games and I've spawned ONCE as Jason despite having him as the preference.  I certainly don't mind playing the victim but I'd expect at least a 1/8 chance to being Jason.

On top of what Caliph said I'm willing to bet a lot of people pick Jason as their spawn preference. At that point it kinda goes back to default. 

The whole longer in a lobby better chance to b Jason is a lie, when i stay n lobbies i stay 4 a long time, ppl leave an ppl join, however most of the time its a person that just joined the lobby who gets Jason after i been waiting 2 hours, i think they put it backwards, the longer u in a lobby the less likly u will be jason

1 hour ago, DeadlyD said:

The whole longer in a lobby better chance to b Jason is a lie, when i stay n lobbies i stay 4 a long time, ppl leave an ppl join, however most of the time its a person that just joined the lobby who gets Jason after i been waiting 2 hours, i think they put it backwards, the longer u in a lobby the less likly u will be jason

You might be correct. But I would hope the queue would have a first come first serve order to prevent the same person from being Jason more than once before others get to.

easy solution: private lobbies. if the host is nice he can make you Jason so that everyone gets to be him

From what I understand, if you stay in the same lobby - it doesn't matter how many of you have Jason as a preference...you're being counted. Leave the lobby...it resets....but stay in in the lobby...and if eight people all have a Jason preference you'll get your turn. If you're getting booted, have a look at some of the platform related sticky pinned threads, add some of the users and and join some of the games there. I imagine it'll be more of a consistent experience!