2 minutes ago, Jay said:

My first game tonight, another counselor killed me.  I'm interested in hearing why friendly fire is enabled.  

I've heard from people on here that sometimes it can be useful if people team up with Jason and try to kill other counselors, that way you can at least kill the counselor/counselors who are causing trouble.

10 hours ago, Metalalbert said:

Better yet, make them VERY visible to Jason. And maybe even half their movement speed so they're easy targets...

That would defeat the point of it, sometimes hitting or killing a teammate is a good choice for your survival, and it makes no sense that you would slow down from doing or that you would make alot of noise killing someone not expecting it.

Had some dick named LUST (name was all caps) on Steam doing this WITH the "speed glitch/exploit".

It was ridiculous. Luckily he left after I told him I was recording the footage and would send it off to get him banned. lol...Not that it would have worked. But it was enough to make him leave.

15 hours ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Had a minor issue when playing in your group yesterday when I took the boat and left by myself. I kept telling them over and over that the propeller and gas were in a cabin near us and we should take it, then leave. No one replied, just kept looking for Jason to mess with. So, I repaired the boat and left then they got a little ill at me for it. But I was still telling them to come to the boat as I was sneaking to it with the last part. Ah well. Got a trophy for it. *shrug*

On topic, had two player killers last night in Quick Play. Everyone teamed up to punish them. They rage quit. Felt good. 

Eh? Playing in my group? Haven't seen you in any of my matches to date. Invited you a few times but you never joined. Sure it was me? There's other people with "Ikari" in their gamertag. Mine is ikarikh though.

Ok you all here might hate but I killed a counsellor because he/she kept hitting me and I found the shot gun and shot them 

ps they hit me to where I could run

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

Ok you all here might hate but I killed a counsellor because he/she kept hitting me and I found the shot gun and shot them 

ps they hit me to where I could run

WELL..... that particular one deserved it. Kill or be Killed

12 hours ago, Jay said:

My first game tonight, another counselor killed me.  I'm interested in hearing why friendly fire is enabled.  

So that an unruly counselor that refuses to be quiet around you can be handled. Or to secure the last seat in the getaway car. It also prevents the 5th guy from standing in front of the escape car because they didn't get a seat. Because it could absolutely happen in the situation the counselors find themselves in. Stress and fighting makes sense.

9 hours ago, IH8YH said:

WELL..... that particular one deserved it. Kill or be Killed

Thank you for understanding 

20 hours ago, Jay said:

Friendly fire is enabled because (a) accidents happen in real life, and the possibility of shooting a friend while attacking Jason *should* give someone pause; and (b) sometimes counselors may want to legitimately kill a counselor for, say, their place in the boat, or in the car - and, while not nice (obviously), it is a real world issue.

I like the friendly fire element, if it is used in-character. But if some prick is just trolling for shits and giggles, then yeah, that takes a lot of fun out of it.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Crakehauer said:

Once again, vote/kick option would be appreciated for these exact moments!

experienced plenty of childish screaming around moments. Would  love to keep the game more mature. So a vote to kick Button would  be nice!

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:49 AM, horrorfangirl said:

You think its cool to attack fellow game players for the fun of it. Why kind of horror fan are you? I think you are miss understanding the point here. Jason is the killer, if you have a group of people joining in to kill you for the fun of it, that is not only selfish but dumb.

This sums up the point I agree with...you don't kill the other counselors for fun or to be a pain to the team!  I can see doing so at desperate times (Jason is coming, not enough seats in the car/boat), but generally speaking, keeping others alive keeps you alive too, if only because Jason will need to kill one of them while you get away!

That being said some of the more comical moments do come from the deaths of other counselors (particularly with shotguns aimed at Jason that either miss and kill a fellow counselor or stun Jason and kill the counselor he is holding).  I am guilty of the 2nd one...I was trying to help my fellow counselor so we could escape in a boat we both contributed to repairing...then Jason sprang, I just reacted!  Then the other counselor was gone!  I didn't make it far in the boat as Jason was only stunned long enough for me to get a few feet from shore...but karma was instant as I was drowned...both us counselors had a good laugh about it because I was not intentional in my harm toward them, but the whole situation went FUBAR quick!

Team killing is not needed in this game...Jason will do the job just fine by himself!

I may be crazy, but if we have the option to kill others counselors it is because we can... When you kill someone they even have the death title '' betrayed''. If the creators didint wanted counselors to be able to kill each others we wouldnt have the option to do it. 

What i like about this game is that you can do alot and especially you are free to do what you want ( no cheating of course) but i can play the way i want too.. ( not abusing bug of course too)

If i decide to kill a counselor with the shot gun , or if i decide to hit him with the wrench to slow him down while i run away and he get kill by jason , this is my choice! If you dont like it play private game. It is part of the game. ( im no troll, i like the game Jason vs Counselors, but sometime playing a crazy lachappa who try to kill people to eat them like bacon is kind of funny)

Overall i just like the game even if i get killed by a counselor and not by jason :D

A good option would be to do 2 type of quick play : 1 with friendly fire , 1 wihout it... so people could choose how they want to play the game with people who choose the same option...

On 5/29/2017 at 11:48 AM, SInful Fox said:

Of course here we agree completly, killing just to kill is completly retarded.

I am just saying there is also legit reasons for betraying the rest.

Killing people who do the movement glitch is a legit reason. If they're going to cheat and ruin the game I can do that too. 

One group of friends smacked me in the head with a wrench when I had keys and was going to help them escape...I just waited until they all left to search for keys and took myself to safety in their car :D  'Chad is a dick!' earned badge at the perfect time!!!!

I play as aj and I will warn people like Vanessa or bugs to get away from me - aj is quiet and composed but low stamina and speed so needs to never be chased, so if there's an elephant like Vanessa stalking me or really anyone besides other aj or tommy I will not hesitate to hobble them if I have a melee weapon or I will use my shotgun if that's what I have - that one shot was to save myself and it usually does its job just as well or better being used on a pesky sprinter as being used on Jason 

The ONLY time it's cool is if you have a counselor TK'ing or working with Jason, INO.

They actually did add a minus 200 exp penalty for TK'ing. Saw it last night.

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:59 AM, horrorfangirl said:

Alright...who are the morons who keep attacking other counselors?  That is really uncool and shitty. 

If these people are bored of playing then just have a break from the game....why mess it up for everyone else? 

There is a lot to be said for online gaming but god, it also attracts some idiots. :rolleyes:

Noting usernames down and they are first on my Jason hit-list. ;)

Watch their names. Some of them may use the same names on here. If people can keep track of names we can call them out on here. I'll bet it's the nerf Jason crowd being salty because they aren't getting what they want.

6 hours ago, KPops said:

Watch their names. Some of them may use the same names on here. If people can keep track of names we can call them out on here. I'll bet it's the nerf Jason crowd being salty because they aren't getting what they want.

Tbh thats a surefire way to shaming the wrong people, someone else might very well have your forum name on platforms

I think Betrayal was added for legit in-game reasons - like fighting over a seat in the car/boat, hiding from someone giving away your location to Jason, etc.  Also in many horror movies, there is the "accidental death" scene where a victim is scared and accidentally kills their friend because they think it's the killer.

I don't think the intent was for people to just play "2nd Jason" and kill everyone else.

This is why I tend to stay behind and run distraction to help my teammates escape if there is too many of us for the car.  A few whacks on Jason gets me extra points.  Maybe not as many as escaping, but a bit of good will goes a long way.

• Like 2

I literally died because of betrayal at the police line because some douchebag shot me with the shotgun for no reason! I was laying down sprays and my bat since I have no use for them. Plus I was the one who called the damn cops in the first place! WTF?! I wish they would ban them outright or drop them all the way back to beginning rank for that. I bet they'd stop deliberately team killing people if there were severe penalties.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2017 at 8:29 AM, horrorfangirl said:

Haha do we even need Jason on this game?! :lol:

Funny enough had one of these asshole counselors attacking me. Ran to the Jason and actually pleaded for him to help me. Surprisingly Jason shifting right at the player who was following me and did a grab kill on them. Instant karma. XD (And Jadon gave me a running start before he found me and broke my spine but hey at least he did help and spare me for a minute.)

• Like 1