Sign in to follow this  
XRizerX

Savini Skin working, Counselor Clothing nope... anyone else?

(Steam version)

Anyone else having this issue? I've been re-issued new codes, I put them both in... the Savini Skin is selectable and usable (been ripping people apart with him)

However the counselor clothing pack isn't working as intended. I can see the DLC cloths, I can dress up my characters in the new stuff in the menus but once I get in game it's just defaulting me back to the cloths I wore prior.

In the menus the clothing is saving, it's just not appearing in game right now.

I'm assuming this problem is on the server end of things so I'm not going to be upset, just wondering if this is happening to anyone else right now?

The only reason I ask is because I saw some Chinese players with the DLC clothing in game, so it must be fine for them... either that or they hacked it, because Chinese. :/

Works for steam in latest patch i think xbox working also but ps4 ones are not and im still waiting on my ps4 codes to be sent

My counselor clothing works on Steam. They are all the way to the right on selection.

It's not working for me on steam. I can select the cloths but they don't stick around in game...

I ended up figuring it out myself. I basically had to join a public match and quickly make any changes to the counselors clothing then save it for the changes to take effect.

It wasn't working outside the lobby for a couple days for me but now that I did that, it's working as intended and I can change the clothing in the menus.

It was just some weird bug happening to me... probably because my data was corrupted since Friday and the server migration had to go through.

The Savini skin and counselor clothing are working so long as you got the updated codes.

If you put in the original codes before this last patch, they're not going to work because of data corruption... they sent all the backers brand new codes you have to install, so make sure to check out your backer kits.

22 hours ago, XRizerX said:

It's not working for me on steam. I can select the cloths but they don't stick around in game...

Initially, I changed the clothes on the main menu and at the first match did not work for me too. But, in the second match, I changed again and the clothes appeared.

PC - Steam