Loving every minute of this game as it is and the only suggestion I can think of after hours of play already is weather in a DLC/expansion. Going through these adventures at Camp Crystal Lake would only be more wild and terrifying with randomized weather. Really just rain, fog and thunderstorms would do the trick.

Possible aspects of the weather pack:

1. Jason is not deterred by the storms, where as the lightning and thunder add more fear to the counselors, giving him even MORE of an edge. (because hellyeah, I'm all for super strong Jason. There is NO other way it should be)

2. Certain activities could be easier for the counselors such as hiding and a little sense buff during active weather.

3. More slipping and sliding for the counselors. It's slippery out there! Maybe boots found to offset this?

4. More chances for the phone to go out or the car to fail starting during a storm. People are only going to get better at escaping over time. SOMEthing will need to counteract that. 

Other than that, the game is perfect and there's lesser suggestions such as haircolors/styles and moar camps! 

Freaking LOVE this game!!!

I'd rather just have weather be purely cosmetic, especially if it's going to be randomized like you said. Fog and rain would add SO much to the immersion and fun of this game though. I can already imagine Jason using his stalk ability while slowly hunting scared counselors through some thick fog. Ki ki ki... ma ma ma...

Please use the search feature before creating a new thread.there are topics on this that have already been covered in depth