I have been trying to be patient but to have a game not work since launch which was bought as a working title has come to an end.

I have requested a refund on PS4, has anyone else? What was the outcome?

Thanks

• Like 1

Not sure if you're aware of this but this was posted by the Friday the 13th group about 5 hours ago. As such, all servers were taken offline about 15 minutes ago while they perform maintenance. Hope this fixes it for you when the servers come up again. :)

Service Update! - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING COMPLETELY SO YOU ARE AWARE:

Okay, so the team is working on a fix for servers. These server issues have been causing the Database Login Failure, the level issues where people are not gaining XP, as well as perk assignment issues that have been present from launch. Obviously, this is causing a damper on gameplay for people. We're looking to change that.

The short of it is; we will be shutting down servers completely at around 7AM... EST for maintenance. We expect them to be down until around 10AM EST, though this could be a shorter time. We will post when things are back online. This shutdown will affect ALL THREE PLATFORMS: STEAM, XBOX ONE and PS4.

When servers do come back online; you should no longer see the database login failure, you should see your stats set to where they need to be from gameplay with unlocks and perks and you should able to work with your account as normal.

Bear in mind; this will not affect matchmaking issues that are still present on Xbox One and PS4. This is mainly to remove the server issues for accounts still being locked out and seeing their stats/unlocks not displaying/unlocking correctly.

We hope this is a step in the right direction and are confident in things working well, but please bear with us. We're working hard at it! Apologies for the inconvenience, but this should stabilize things for users. Our next big goal is matchmaking for PS4 and Xbox One

• Like 2

Good that they finally shut the servers down for repair,  I would think it's hard to repair when it keeps overloading on them. Guess I will try private games again around 10 am..  Xbox one if that works and anyone wants to invite I will be on.  Arn n hammer

11 minutes ago, CastilloRA said:

Bear in mind; this will not affect matchmaking issues that are still present on Xbox One and PS4.

I think you should keep in mind this is a smaller company and there are ALWAYS known issues when a game is first released.  I'd say be patient, but Call of Duty might be better suited for your maturity level.

SmokeMassTree, the OP did not give a specific issue, only said his game 'doesn't work'. If Rawheenoe can't log in, they're working on fixing that. If it's a matchmaking issue then they will address that once the server issue has been resolved.

No one wants these issues fixed faster than they do.

Thanks for the replies and it's cool they are fixing the servers but it is matchmaking that is the reason for refund - I have limited time to play and I don't want to spend it searching games for over 25 mins at a time.

I am just checking on PS4 refund outcomes and super cool if people want to support the title for whatever reason, I have choosing not to.

Thanks

12 minutes ago, RAWHEEHOE said:

Thanks for the replies and it's cool they are fixing the servers but it is matchmaking that is the reason for refund - I have limited time to play and I don't want to spend it searching games for over 25 mins at a time.

I am just checking on PS4 refund outcomes and super cool if people want to support the title for whatever reason, I have choosing not to.

Thanks

Apologies then. I'm sorry you haven't been able to play.

There is already several threads on this please participate in one of them. These threads will become locked if any new ones appear. Search a topic before creating a new one and then participate in that one.