There are a couple of issues among the PS4 version. One of which is certain people deliberately trying to kill others while he works for Jason. I would like to wish a temporary ban or disfigure his characters into dunce caps for being poor sports and being a cheater in general. This particular forum is for those who meet unfair players and would like to wish them banned and call them out. I'm going to be the first to say.

This sucker's name is KA-BRIM-REAPER...

Here is video evidence of this man at work. It is at the very last match I play. Watch while I keep the camera on some of my friends and the traitor.

It is wise to leave the lobby if you ever encounter him.

I had some douche just attack and kill me for no reason last night. I can't remember their name but it was very annoying.

Yes.  They will need to turn off friendly fire and make it so friendly fire rebounds back onto the attacker.

This game should have friendly fire but it's just not possible with the number of immature/jackhole gamers out there.

I've had 0 instances of friendly fire and I've played with probably 50 different people. Join a couple clubs (i have an a xbone) or FB groups and just invite people from those. There's basically no reason to ever play quick match.

1 hour ago, Nator123456789 said:

There are a couple of issues among the PS4 version. One of which is certain people deliberately trying to kill others while he works for Jason. I would like to wish a temporary ban or disfigure his characters into dunce caps for being poor sports and being a cheater in general. This particular forum is for those who meet unfair players and would like to wish them banned and call them out. I'm going to be the first to say.

This sucker's name is KA-BRIM-REAPER...

Here is video evidence of this man at work. It is at the very last match I play. Watch while I keep the camera on some of my friends and the traitor.

It is wise to leave the lobby if you ever encounter him.

I watched the video. While the voices are all obnoxious, I didn't see any cheating. Can you point it out to me? maybe give me time codes?

• Like 1

I had an Instance of this happen yesterday. Ironically it was a game I joined due to a friend request from a member of this forum.

Essentially I was lynched by the rest of the players. Via traps at my feet and leading Jason to me. Great fucking fun.

Also now making me laugh anytime someone types something like "play a private game with forum players. Everyone just wants to play properly"

• Like 1

PTSD. People break. Be armed and be prepared. It could also be that you failed to follow approaching another counselor etiquette. It's simple, approach quietly. Deborah and JR who depend upon not being detected for survival don't appreciate Vanessa stampeding towards them. You may not particularly care but they just might. If you misjudge you might get hit with a wrench. Never forget survival is top priority. Teamwork is a means to an end, not the goal. Keep in mind one doesn't have to run faster than the bear, one must simply run faster than the person next to you. A fire poker to the head can help with that.

• Like 3

doesnt seem like a problem to me..... if someone is really overdoing that, stop playing with them. easy as that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShortyThaGame said:

I had an Instance of this happen yesterday. Ironically it was a game I joined due to a friend request from a member of this forum.

Essentially I was lynched by the rest of the players. Via traps at my feet and leading Jason to me. Great fucking fun.

Also now making me laugh anytime someone types something like "play a private game with forum players. Everyone just wants to play properly"

Why don't you just call them out? Then we will know who not to play with.

Just had a player in a game on steam called "Clip Clop" I was on my own most of the game, I got some fuel for the boat and was looking for a motor, came to the main house on Higgins Haven and there was two dead bodies.

My character said "Is that a dead body?" And then suddenly out of nowhere this guy comes launching at me multiple times with a machete, screaming and I mean screaming down his microphone "YES IT IS A FUCKING DEAD BODY WOOOOOOO!" 

This guy had murdered everyone, Jason didn't get one single kill and he spent the rest of the round trolling and just screaming down his microphone.

What makes it even more annoying is, I saved this guy the game before, he just suddenly decided to act like a dick.

This is a serious problem with the game, hard enough to survive as it is without little kids who aren't even old enough to have the game running around screaming down the microphone just killing everyone.

• Like 1

It would really help if the video proof you provided wasn't over 2 fricken hours long....

• Like 1

I'm just getting tired of joining games where people are in a group on their PS4 helping lead jason to people and visibly watching him ignoring them to kill others. If you want to play like that go play another game. 

just gather some players you know are decent players, start a private match and stop complaining hahaha

• Like 1

I had to hide because I was wounded. Jason was going after one of the other councilors, and they ratted me out to Jason.

The next round I hit that player with the bat just once, but I think keeping FF on is good for that reason alone.

8 minutes ago, malloymk said:

I had to hide because I was wounded. Jason was going after one of the other councilors, and they ratted me out to Jason.

The next round I hit that player with the bat just once, but I think keeping FF on is good for that reason alone.

I understand fake selling people out but not really selling people out. My last of defense is "if you skip me this kill I'll go to prom with you." When that doesn't work I call him a mama's boy. I enjoy minor trash talking if it works with the lore. Isn't it sweet to see a boy that has a good relationship with his mother?

I'll admit to having shot a gamer while I was Tommy Jarvis and killed them as it was a private match we were playing that he wasn't invited to but he joined into at the last second. We were taking turns killing each other as Jason racking up points. Remember this was a private game and he wasn't in on the game plan. Every player was chasing the poor bastard clubbing him, I wasn't really trying to kill him I was trying to wound him and slow him down for jason by shooting his leg. Apparently the shotgun blast doesnt wound...

I had the same problem today...

2 Russians teames up, one was Jason the other one counselor and he came to every counselor to tell Jason where they was.... Jason killed them and the counselor stand right next to him, they chased everyone down and waiting for the timeout.

That was such a bullshit, i recorded this idiots.

I have no bigger problems with idiots who running away and crying "THERE IS A GUY UNDER THE BED TAKE HIM, NOT MEE!!", sometime this can be funny, but not when it happends too often.

5 hours ago, IH8YH said:

doesnt seem like a problem to me..... if someone is really overdoing that, stop playing with them. easy as that

That's what we did. We just played one match. That was it. We were trying to figure out how report players when we were dead.

2 hours ago, IH8YH said:

just gather some players you know are decent players, start a private match and stop complaining hahaha

We had multiple private matches. Most of the stream contained private matches. We decided to to a couple of online one cause people had to go and sleep, work, etc.

3 hours ago, IamNoc said:

It would really help if the video proof you provided wasn't over 2 fricken hours long....

I'm sorry. It was a youtube stream. Like I said, it was at the very last match in the video.

6 hours ago, Zombie79 said:

I watched the video. While the voices are all obnoxious, I didn't see any cheating. Can you point it out to me? maybe give me time codes?

At approximately 1:45:45 into the video. Later on, I die and then come back as Tommy. Reason why I feel cheated was that the shotgun reticle hit him, but the game didn't react, so I ran away but got freaking trapped as you can see. However, if you look at spectate cameras, you can see the deranged player purposely going after the other players.

• Like 1

Yeah, I had to deal with a traitor who kept collaborating with Jason. The user name was Skull Crusher (there was a number next to the name, but I forget what it was).

But it was fine. Me and two of the other players got some revenge in the next session.

For the most part, it has been fine. 

• Like 1