• Amazing!
    • Great!
    • Okay.
    • So-so.
    • Not good.
    • Bad.
    • Nightmare!

1 minute ago, Gdain said:

That my friend sucks.  So of course your launch experience has been a nightmare.  Sorry about that and I hope you can play soon.  When it works hopefully you will have a blast. 

When it works I will be happy again for sure, off to dreaded work now, hopefully it will be fixed by the time I get home.

10 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I'm giving it an amazing.  Yes there were lots of problems and bugs and issues.  I'm basing this off my play experience on Steam.  I was lucky to actually be able to log on unlike console players.  Never in my life have I laughed so hard with people in a game.  Maybe I'm just extremely lucky but through this forum I've come to know a lot of cool people, it did get frustrating/sad when a friend crashed and couldn't log back in, (you know who you are). I had so many laughs and screams that I thought I was going to pass out.  Yes the game is/was/still is buggy as hell but finding the right group makes all the difference.  I see a lot of people talking about stupid players and I have to ask why everyone here isn't just playing with one another?  Are people on here, the forum, really that big of dicks?  Did I just happen to get extremely lucky?  Anyway best time I've had in a game EVER.  I would tag you guys and gals but names here get confusing with Steam accounts.  

Don't want to derail the topic, just want to address the "why aren't people playing with others from the forum" part. Since the game launched, we have seen a lot of people create accounts just to post their gamer tags. Since that is my only point of reference and I haven't seen them around to know what they are like, they are as much strangers as Quick Play people. That isn't a knock against them, I just know nothing about them except for their tags, unlike you, Mr. Gdain.

Edit- Some people I would love to play with are on another platform and others, like Daveo, just haven't been able to play. I rated it Not Good cause I am not sure of the difference between Not Good and Bad, haha.

I've had a shitload of fun. Have there been difficulties? Yes. A lot. Like, a LOT.

But I'm trying to grade these guys on a curve. An independent studio made a passion project and weren't ready for how much interest it would get. The game's got issues, but I've had an insane amount of fun with my daughters playing it. 

• Like 1

Only the bestest gaming experience of my life. So tired of the "this game is broken, I've been playing for 20 hours straight" crybabies.

38 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Don't want to derail the topic, just want to address the "why aren't people playing with others from the forum" part. Since the game launched, we have seen a lot of people create accounts just to post their gamer tags. Since that is my only point of reference and I haven't seen them around to know what they are like, they are as much strangers as Quick Play people. That isn't a knock against them, I just know nothing about them except for their tags, unlike you, Mr. Gdain.

Edit- Some people I would love to play with are on another platform and others, like Daveo, just haven't been able to play. I rated it Not Good cause I am not sure of the difference between Not Good and Bad, haha.

I should have clarified that lol.  The ones that have been here a while I tend to trust.  It's the ones with the one post about bitching I get a bit leery of lol. 

20 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I should have clarified that lol.  The ones that have been here a while I tend to trust.  It's the ones with the one post about bitching I get a bit leery of lol. 

Yeah. Pretty much. The majority of random games I have played have been good. I would give it a 1/10 chance for a bad group. Most are there to have a good time and not smack you over the head as Vanessa/Buggsy then run like the wind. 

Having logged a total of ZERO games due to still ongoing database login failure, I guess I have to go with the Nightmare option.

14 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

You decide!

You left out hilarious. Because that has definitly been our weekend.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PrettiestBrightWolfDAESuppy

Fun stuff aside, there have been some issues where some of our group had errors and won't able to play regularly. Luckily it was only a few and our PC group that @ThatguyScott set up has been growing so no shortage of players.

Aside from the issues, it was a blast but there might be a few adjustments that can make things more fun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jonas3333 said:

Only the bestest gaming experience of my life. So tired of the "this game is broken, I've been playing for 20 hours straight" crybabies.

Funniest post if the week right here. 

10 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

You left out hilarious. Because that has definitly been our weekend.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PrettiestBrightWolfDAESuppy

I had no idea I ran him over until I looked at the clip last night lol.  I was so confused with the -400, I backed over Lumi because she had a death wish but had no idea where the other -200 came from until after you said what happened ???.  I'm still laughing.  

• Like 1

I got to play a lot of games, but to say anything but Nightmare is being either way too glass is half full, or flat out fanboying. This launch was a joke. They have to compensate all of the players, and have to do something big, or this game will be a joke.

• Like 1

Generally speaking the matches I have had have been a load of fun! The bugs and server issues have been terrible. I realize that many of the major problems are tied to servers which is an issue Gun has to address. As in Indie developer working on a passion project I know they are giving it 110%. That being said, the ominous warning for them should have been when the game was rated as #1 most anticipated game for the month. That kind of visibility is going to draw attention. They probably should have upped their expectations for server needs when they got pulled into that spotlight. Lessons learned I suppose. Microsoft really hosed them a bit in regards to Xbox, which of course doesn't reflect nearly as bad on Microsoft as they average player will blame the developer. I feel bad for Gun in that regard.

Points to be made:

1) The game needs a patch (and it is coming).

2) Servers need to be given enough steroids to make a WWE wrestler envious and bear the burden of the workload. (again it's being addressed)

3) Perform damage control for disgruntled consumers that may affect future sales due to bad word of mouth and reviews.

4) The game is great. It really is very good when it is working as intended. Execution of the launch was bumpy, but I don't think it was the maiden voyage of the Titanic bad.

5) Patience will be rewarded because the developer is just as passionate about the game as the fans. I see a bunch of people stewing in their own juices about the game delivered at launch demanding refunds. I respect that they want one and are not happy with the delivered product. It is a fair argument. But I think it may be a wasted opportunity for them due to lack of patience.

6) People learn quick who they can count on and who they can't when things get bad. Gun is finding out now firsthand what that means. Nothing to be gained from this except wisdom. Everyone stumbles from time to time. Give them a chance to succeed (if they do, then we do as well by having a great gaming experience).

7) Understanding and forgiveness only go so far. Gun needs to keep up the hard work and never let off. They are the Indie developer and they actually DO have something to prove to the typical consumer (even if they won't admit it or believe it). They are battling the reputation of the big boys to establish their own. This next week or two will make or break them in regards to this game. They know it. I can't help but root for the underdog.

I only got the Database Login Failure about only 2 times. I guess I got lucky.

The big problem was trying to find a game when I was playing alone. Usually waited 5 minutes for a lobby. But when I was playing with my friends we found lobbies fairly quickly.

It's literally been a nightmare for most on xbox. I haven't been given over half the cp I've earned when I'vebeen able to play. Even now, after the "fix", my cp isn't tallying right. I just got 654 from a match and was given 76. That blows. Lol

People have to understand, we're talking about the game launch. Not if the game was good or bad. Is this game fantastic and maybe one of the best games in 2017? Yes!! Did the game launch turn into being a huge fail? Yes!! I would still recommend this game to friends but I would them pick it up in a couple months. Because of the server problems and bug. It's great but this has been a nightmare for us and the  Devs. 

• Like 1

I said okay  as i played alot since launch. But.._. I should have put nightmare just because you decided to launch on a friday of a 3 day weekend with minimal support and no quality checks for console running as beta was purely PC

The game is amazing.  Even better than I could have hoped for.

The connectivity issues were rough, but I got on for around 15-20 rounds over the course of the weekend.  I bumped it down to great.

1 hour ago, WilllDOC said:

People have to understand, we're talking about the game launch. Not if the game was good or bad. Is this game fantastic and maybe one of the best games in 2017? Yes!! Did the game launch turn into being a huge fail? Yes!! I would still recommend this game to friends but I would them pick it up in a couple months. Because of the server problems and bug. It's great but this has been a nightmare for us and the  Devs. 

Kind of, I left it open to interpretation because there's been a wide spectrum of positives and negatives.

From the perspective of the developers and publisher, I imagine "Nightmare!" is an understatement.

4 hours ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Just home from work and still not working, I've requested a refund from Sony as I am just over it but I will be buying it again for my main account on Xbox One today or tomorrow if you want to join up for some games.

Personally for me it went well, no serious issues. I know that wasn't the case in general though.

1 minute ago, Daveo said:

Just home from work and still not working, I've requested a refund from Sony as I am just over it but I will be buying it again for my main account on Xbox One today or tomorrow.

That sucks. Tuesday is typically patch day for PS4. I haven't kept up with the news, is there still no word on any fixes for it?

Just now, Ban_All_Music said:

That sucks. Tuesday is typically patch day for PS4. I haven't kept up with the news, is there still no word on any fixes for it?

Could be one tomorrow but still no guarantee it will work, I am done with it on Ps4 and will make a  fresh start on Xbox one with my main account hopefully tonight, just want to move on and play.

4 hours ago, jonas3333 said:

Jonas that post is meant to antoganize people. Do not post things to get a rise out of people. 

1 minute ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Here is some updates on the plans if you have not yet seen it

• Like 1