Sign in to follow this  
Dapper Dragon

First thoughts of the weekend

I can honestly say that I am thoroughly enjoying the game.  I am an avid MMO player and the multiplayer aspect of the game is quite enjoyable.  I'm also having fun with the challenges that the counselors are presenting to ALL Jason variants and of course the sheer horror of surviving against the raging death machine that is Jason.  

Also, in a twisted way, I like how some of the characters make me want to scream NERF THAT.  It means the differing counselors have a challenge aspect that will last more than a few days, which is incredibly important, particularly as we all get acclimated to the controls, maps, and ability optimization of the characters.

It is unfortunate that the server issues have left many people "Chad faced", but even the most highly funded and supported games have a miserable day one.  In fact, anyone who has any experience of day 1 MMO releases can tell you these issues are very common.  The level of communication we've received from this team has been exceptional and, in my opinion, should not be taken for granted.  I can tell they truly want us to have a great experience at Crystal Lake.  The issues will be short lived, and will result in a more solid environment for them to build upon.

Keep up the good work, guys.  I'm looking forward to seeing where the mayhem takes us!

• Like 1

I feel bad for those who can't play.

Luckily I am not one of them. I am enjoying the game so much. I really like how you must use all your wits and gadgets to defeat Jason.

Love the feeling when you are caught unprepared and Jason starts wrecking and trapping the house you are in. You truly feel helpless (as you should because it's THE JASON) Escaping him always feels like a great victory.

I hope they fix all the game breaking bugs other people are having right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeavyTeemu said:

I feel bad for those who can't play.

Luckily I am not one of them. I am enjoying the game so much. I really like how you must use all your wits and gadgets to defeat Jason.

Love the feeling when you are caught unprepared and Jason starts wrecking and trapping the house you are in. You truly feel helpless (as you should because it's THE JASON) Escaping him always feels like a great victory.

I hope they fix all the game breaking bugs other people are having right now.

I'm a lucky one too but they said they are fixing the issue I know they are taking servers down in a couple of hours