GunMedia_Ben

Server Maintenance to fix issues coming tonight

Service Update! - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING COMPLETELY SO YOU ARE AWARE: 

Okay, so the team is working on a fix for servers. These server issues have been causing the Database Login Failure, the level issues where people are not gaining XP, as well as perk assignment issues that have been present from launch. Obviously, this is causing a damper on gameplay for people. We're looking to change that.  

The short of it is; we will be shutting down servers completely at around 7AM EST for maintenance. We expect them to be down until around 10AM EST, though this could be a shorter time. We will post when things are back online. This shutdown will affect ALL THREE PLATFORMS: STEAM, XBOX ONE and PS4. 

When servers do come back online; you should no longer see the database login failure, you should see your stats set to where they need to be from gameplay with unlocks and perks and you should able to work with your account as normal. 

Bear in mind; this will not affect matchmaking issues that are still present on Xbox One and PS4. This is mainly to remove the server issues for accounts still being locked out and seeing their stats/unlocks not displaying/unlocking correctly. 

We hope this is a step in the right direction and are confident in things working well, but please bear with us. We're working hard at it! Apologies for the inconvenience, but this should stabilize things for users. Our next big goal is matchmaking for PS4 and Xbox One!

• Like 15

Here's hoping.

I've finally been able to play but it feels like a demo being stuck at Level 0 and gaining no counselor ponts, no perks.

In how many hours is this happening? Or is it already done?

I get no XP anymore and have the database error here on PS4, worked perfectly an hour ago.

Not that I have heard. Quick play is still working? If you are playing in private matches that's P2P so that is probably why you can still play if you are playing private.

Isn't it 8:20am now? I'm from Germany but that's what Google says when I search est time.

We in Germany could perfectly play in the last hours but now it's down for hundreds of people here, no XP, no money, database error. So I think it's down now.

Currently playing quick play. It is showing me as level 0 and no CP. I guess we are going to be allowed to play during the maintenance. Usually that is not the case.

they must be down.. yesterday i connected fine.. as of 20 minutes ago tried to connect and got database failure.  so i suppose they are offline or my account glitched  like some of the others who got this message from the launch lol.. hoping its not the second one though.  

1 minute ago, Retro Edge said:

Isn't it 8:20am now? I'm from Germany but that's what Google says when I search est time.

9:21AM in the state the DEV team is located in

• Like 1

I am currently playing on steam. They must be working on the database because I have no stats showing for the completed badges etc..

I get the database error so I assume the servers are down for the fix.

Thanks for the headsup, Devs and keep doing the good work :)

See guys? They did it !

Do you see? DO YOU SEE? DO YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE????

event-horizon-do-you-see-do-you-see.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the info! Hopefully you got this in before  10000000 comments about it being "10:04am AND I CAN'T LOG IN WTF"

Bigperm1899

This game is so freakin fun that I just can't wait to get back on...I'm frustrated by the issues but excited to get it back on track.

Hopefully the issues will thin out the "XXcod420coolbroXX" guys who don't use mics and play exclusively as Vanessa and Buggzy and keep sprinting the entire match and lead Jason right to me as I'm stealthily finding supplies.

/endrant

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Servers are nearly back; we're looking at another 30min or so! Stay tuned!

And then the database xp bugs are gone forever? Hard to believe, to be honest, but let's hope. 

Bought it today and had a blast so far, what a great game if it works. :)

Can't wait for little bug fixes and balancing patches. :)