GunMedia_Ben

Server Maintenance to fix issues coming tonight

33 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

thats karma for buying a fucking xbox lol

Both are Karma for buying a console, Hahaha! PC Master ...

Hey guys, I know this is off-topic but I just have a simple question, if I purchase the game on Steam, can I play with a joystick or just with the keyboard and mouse? Thanks!

Still the Database bug? Urgh..... I thought the maintenance should've eliminated that for good? :/

Hope the devs have a plan now... 

This game is still fucked. Played over 30 games and completed 2.

18 minutes ago, Avyel said:

Hey guys, I know this is off-topic but I just have a simple question, if I purchase the game on Steam, can I play with a joystick or just with the keyboard and mouse? Thanks!

Out of my expertise, but there's a thread here with that being discussio, as well as JPops at the end linking to a similar short thread. Maybe that'll have the information you need?

Game worked fine for me on PC.  

Considering EA and Ubisoft have issues whenever they launch a game......maybe yall should cut Gun Media some slack.

Did the patch ever roll out? I have Xbox and never saw the game download the update

This game is still fucked. Played over 30 games and completed 2. As far as I can see it has only got worse on xbox one. Just can not finish a game now. At least 2 days ago I could finish a third of the matches. 

1 hour ago, Avyel said:

Gamestop sells the Steam Controller.

28 minutes ago, marc2010a said:

Did the patch ever roll out? I have Xbox and never saw the game download the update

This was a server update. This was not a patch for anyone. The Xbox / PS4 matchmaking update is being worked on. Xbox still has a patch that is due and hopes are that it hits Xbox one sometime this week.

4 minutes ago, JPops said:

This was a server update. This was not a patch for anyone. The Xbox / PS4 matchmaking update is being worked on. Xbox still has a patch that is due and hopes are that it hits Xbox one sometime this week.

Ok cool.

Still getting the Database Login Failure message. Gonna un-install and re-download to see if that helps.

Thanks for the update as I know your hands are full at the moment

11 minutes ago, marc2010a said:

Ok cool.

Still getting the Database Login Failure message. Gonna un-install and re-download to see if that helps.

Thanks for the update as I know your hands are full at the moment

That is a issue that seems to be affecting 0.05% of users at the moment and is still being looked into. also try a hard reset and see if that also helps. 

I'm on PS4 and I am now getting the database login failure too. I was playing alright straight after the maintenance was finished, but about an hour ago my friend came on and teaming up with him would throw me back to the main menu whenever we found a lobby. I decided to reset the game to see if that would help and now it's just non stop database login failures.