GunMedia_Ben

Server Maintenance to fix issues coming tonight

59 minutes ago, JPops said:

Maintenance is still being conducted at this time.

I personally find it quite nice if one of the devs gives an "status update" and tell us that the maintenance is still running.

No idea why some guys here went crazy and nuts about it. Wtf.

What a strange world we live in.

I would love to play, but I understand maintenance and them doing everything they can to make the game stable for everyone. Hell look at Blizzard with World of Warcraft, sometimes they post their times for maintenance, and then..servers are still down 3-4 hours later with them still displaying, saying the old time...and they have been around for 13 years or so now?

I still say this is a good thing, showing how popular the game is, its a bit sad that some people are slamming the game due to issues that wasn't foreseen due to population/popularity of the game, and yes there are still bugs and glitches that need to be fixed, there will be that in every game.

So just relax, go watch the old campy movies, servers will be back when they get them back up.

• Like 1

The problem is passion. It can bring out the best and worst in some people. The good news is that people are completely jazzed for the game and loving it without realizing how much work on the back-end it takes to maintain said game. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Retro Edge said:

I personally find it quite nice if one of the devs gives an "status update" and tell us that the maintenance is still running.

No idea why some guys here wents crazy and nuts about it. Wtf.

Yup it is a strange world we live in when the devs post the same thing over and over and ignore an engine crash report on their own forums, twitter, steam..etc..

Maybe if I just start linking everything I post to the thread they might actually respond.

6 minutes ago, Retro Edge said:

No idea why some guys here wents crazy and nuts about it. Wtf.

I am not a dev, just a volunteer who helps with the forums. Also servers are spinning up but there is not a progress bar for completion. Once that is done it will be up and running. I know it's not as specific as you would like but to give an estimate when an estimate is not provided is just foolish. 

Just now, JPops said:

I am not a dev, just a volunteer who helps with the forums. 

Nonetheless, you have the informations from the big guys and gives them to us and that's nice. 

4 minutes ago, JPops said:

I am not a dev, just a volunteer who helps with the forums. Also servers are spinning up but there is not a progress bar for completion. Once that is done it will be up and running. I know it's not as specific as you would like but to give and estimate when am estimate is not provided is just foolish. 

THAT is great info. I'm sorry to come off like a jerk. That's all I meant before, something like that is more helpful. We dont know is totally cool.

• Like 1

BloodonTheRocks, try to relax for a bit. Play some other games. Just so you can clear your head for a bit.

I personally see where you are coming from, but there is only so much people can do.

This game is not the first with problems on release.

Be patient and everything will be fixed soon. :)

1 hour ago, Kidchaos831 said:

See what !? Still can't log in . 

Ahh, Event Horizon joke ;)

back up on ps4, but still can't save Jason data,  rebooting ps4 to see if that will help.  

reboot did the trick.  Alllllll GOOOOD!

Servers are now live. If you happen receive an error give it a little time and try again but you should be good to go!

11 minutes ago, JPops said:

Servers are now live. If you happen receive an error give it a little time and try again but you should be good to go!

Awesome!

Database logged in, level, xp and unlocks all present.

tumblr_mmyfmeEh5S1ru5jm1o4_r1_500.gif

• Like 1

I'm still having the problem on PS4 where i can't play on my account, but my daughter's account works.

I'm on PS4. My level has returned, and I can roll for perks again which is fantastic, as well as level up, but sadly it looks like it wasn't keeping track of my progress whilst the game was messed up. It's picked up from level 7, which is where my account froze yesterday morning before eventually showing as 0. I played a bunch yesterday and was hoping to log on and see I had unlocked Adam... but oh well. The game is fantastic, and I appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing. I can't begin to imagine what a nightmare this has been, but push through it. I have been looking for a unique multiplayer experience like this for a long time and it's fantastic.

Same as before on xbox one. No sessions and lost thousands of xp.

Logged in, all seemed fine, played 1 match, level back to 0. I was unaffected before this point

18 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Same as before on xbox one. No sessions and lost thousands of xp.

thats karma for buying a fucking xbox lol

Please help. I bought this game for 40€ and I still have the "Database login failure". I am fed up...all weekend long. Even now after the maintainance work on the servers...

Playing on PS4

Thx

Try messaging Wes on Twitter (@weskeltner), he's had a few PS4 players ask him the same question and he seems to be looking into them individually.