Sign in to follow this  
ThomasSomething

2 Seater Boat? or Paddle Canoe?

So I was playing the game today and another player found the propeller to the boat engine and I got the gas.  However, we were disappointed to learn we couldn't both jump in the boat, especially when it looks so big.  It was a bummer. I future updates I would like to see the boat be able to fit more at least 2 people.  If there were a one seated water vehicle, I would rather see a paddle canoe.  You would have to be able to find the paddles first and then in order to get across the lake you would have to play a mini-game to paddle...the entire way.  It would suck and be awesome.  Plus a canoe moves slow enough that maybe even Jason could catch you sometimes since he seems to be able to swim pretty well.  ( although maybe I just think so because he killed me in the water twice while I was swimming.)  Anyway its just a thought.  Thanks.  

Really? my bad.  I gotta try that again then because I jump in the boat and the guy on the dock tried for 2 or 3 mins to get in and couldn't.  Finally he told me to leave without him.  maybe you gotta be at a certain angle or something.   

7 minutes ago, ThomasSomething said:

Really? my bad.  I gotta try that again then because I jump in the boat and the guy on the dock tried for 2 or 3 mins to get in and couldn't.  Finally he told me to leave without him.  maybe you gotta be at a certain angle or something.   

After the boat's engine starts you have to look to the middle seat and then you will see the icon to get in !