hello there!

since I (and 99% of the other players) have the problem with no gaining EXP and CP, although I played 15+ games today, I wanted to ask how it will be when you "fix" the problems.

do you "store" this information somewhere? or did I spend my last 10 hours with ... nothing?

P.S. i'm creating this topic, since no one said sth. about a "refund".

greets.

Hey! I don't know if this helps but I logged in today and sure enough my character level was reset to 0 and I had no perks on Deborah who I use all the time now. I was so disappointed... I ended up going into the badges section and just went through all the badges to read them and when I backed out I was level 16 again with all my perks equipped. Does his work for anyone else???

They said it is part of the database failure problem.

They did say, your progress won't be in vain.

I know for me my stuff loads up after a while of

waiting or going in an out from the menu screen to see my level and cp.

It is not doing that anymore as of now, I'm lvl 0 and cp or perks are no where to be found

except for the ones I been assigned to one of my few counselors. So when all this

gets fixed, it should catch up. I hope.

• Like 1

I have more light to shine on, seeing your level and it progressing.

Just now I just saw my level at the end of a game, I was a lvl 15 but

now I know I'm a 17. Still doesn't show anywhere else besides the results screen,

after each game/match.

Well the server issues seem to be fixed, and such, but I did NOT get my badges back earned during this, and barely gained any CP or XP from all the matches played during this. I was almost level 4 with 1500 CP when this fiasco started. Played around 20 matches yesterday, earned quite a few badges, at least 16000 XP but probably more, and yet, I'm barely level 5, and my CP only went up 300, and none of those badges earned appear. Thought this was all being stored and would be returned properly at this point!

They didn't say this fix would specifically fix the backend XP/CP issues I don't think. This is strictly for logging in and staying logged in I believe.

I definitely did NOT get any exp/cp returned to me from the many games I played with the level 0 bug.

2 hours ago, Delly said:

They didn't say this fix would specifically fix the backend XP/CP issues I don't think. This is strictly for logging in and staying logged in I believe.

It is not fixed though. 

My leveling and XP returned yesterday at this time and I've since gained 7 levels, but I did not ever get back the lost XP and CP from the two days before. As long as it doesn't happen again I'm not going to worry about it. 

TBH I'm not sure if I got the "refund" today.

But still not getting cp for every match I play. It looks kinda random atm. At least for me.

Do we accumulate experience only when the game is done? I've been in several games today where I got kicked because of a connection error or the host leaving, and my XP doesn't appear to be changing.