Since Tommy Jarvis Is playable (in some way).

why not have Roy?

Here's what I'm thinking....

Thought 1

Tommy can be accessed via he CB and then a players death.  How about a 'Roy mask' Is hidden on the map, If a player finds It they becomes a watered down version of Jason, or a Tommy-esq character, and the Roy characters objective would be to kill everyone/Jason.

Thought 2

A random character comes back as Roy Burns after they die, almost a Tommy-Esq return.  Same rules, KILL EVERYONE.

Maybe in the future Part 5 Jason will be included. They also don't have part 4 and a few others. 

I think he would be fine as another DLC jason, with one special thing about him that makes him special from the Jason's

He doesn't hear Pamela, but instead thinks to himself while going on the rampage, small, but interesting enough. and we could hear what he was thinking when he started Killing.

like, the match starts and instead of Pamela saying "they shouldn't be here Jason" we get to hear Roy thinking "My son never did anything to anyone, and now he's dead, they will all PAY!"

• Like 1

I'm sure he will be added as a skin in the future (along with part 4 and Jason x skins ) as he was very similar to Jason no one knew it was him till the end. 

• Like 1