CrazyRalph

Thoughts about the DLC Savini Jason Skin

What do you sickos think that the Savini skin will be like? Will he go the human route or continue with the zombie direction? Me personally I hope a take on the evolution of the zombie look to kind've stay canon, Although he is capable of making a kick ass human version, I don't want to see a retrograde.

• Like 4

What do you sickos think that the Savini skin will be like? Will he go the human route or continue with the zombie direction? Me personally I hope a take on the evolution of the zombie look to kind've stay canon, Although he is capable of making a kick ass human version, I don't want to see a retrograde.

What you just said exactly.

I don't know what he's thinking, but I could see him going in a totally different direction from what people expect.

I'm hoping that Tom incorporates some of the design aspects of other make-up artists in his new look. The bald and deformed Jason is solid (and classic, obviously), but when the designers add hair to Jason, I've always felt that it made him look more menacing.

The answer is obvious. Tom's gonna redesign the purple NES jumpsuit Jason for a new generation of gamers. :D

Oh please god no that is the worst Jason look ever

• Like 1

Oh please god no that is the worst Jason look ever

Agree ive never played that game but seeing the outfit it just doesnt suit Jason at all

I'm actually expecting something weird and freaky. Alright, so, within reason...you're not gonna get Jason with six arms or anything (good god, run!) but perhaps on the warped and demonic side.

I really like the approach of trying to reflect all the damage taken, although Part VII covered that so well already I don't know if it can be topped.

I'm actually expecting something weird and freaky. Alright, so, within reason...you're not gonna get Jason with six arms or anything (good god, run!) but perhaps on the warped and demonic side.

I really like the approach of trying to reflect all the damage taken, although Part VII covered that so well already I don't know if it can be topped.

I agree with you , I had the same thoughts that he may go more demonic , maybe something more like the deadites look . Knowing Savini's work though means one never knows what he is thinking , but my first thought was of his work on Dusk till Dawn . Vampires I know , but his twisted style of vampires was the first thing that came to my mind . This is something I am really looking forward to see , I really enjoy his work .

Actually KNB did all the make up effects in From Dusk Till Dawn. Tom just starred in the flick. He was in retirement from make up effects during that time period.

• Like 2

Actually KNB did all the make up effects in From Dusk Till Dawn. Tom just starred in the flick. He was in retirement from make up effects during that time period.

Oh , well damn , now I am embarrassed , lol  , I guess that is what I get for not doing my homework .