Sign in to follow this  
DJ_Stanki

Plans for future DLC?

I was able to get into a number of private games today and think that the game is pretty good. Content is EXTREMELY light though. There are only 3 maps which are essentially all the same. None of the maps mix up game play and they are pretty much copy pasta. Is the team planning to release maps that are not priced? Content is razor thin for 40$. I'd like to know so i can decide if i want to ask for a refund.

They are planning to release more maps as far as I've heard.  When though is another question.  

But when you think about it, all the Friday the 13th movies were pretty much the same from film to film besides the location. Copy pasta indeed. 

Ok. I really hope they release at least 3 more maps for the entry price to flesh out this game more. A town would be pretty cool. How awesome would it be if they did a moon map for Jason X? The game has its hooks in me, but i still feel a bit slighted for such a small amount of content and server issues.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xThunderSlugx said:

How about we get the game working before we worry about DLC

THIS!! 

Content is just fine for $40. If you're unhappy then request your refund. Demoralizing the dev team is pointless. Nor will your $40 dollars break the bank.

• Like 2

STOP PICKING ON THE DEVS!!!!

They really outdid themselves for this game, and I'm sticking by them. When everything is sorted out, you're gonna be having so much fun that any problems will be a small memory, if even a memory at all!

All that this negativity is doing is bringing down other people, and while I'm sure the devs have pretty thick skin, it's not going to make them be overly zealous about adding to the game's future. 

Patience and respect are virtues. 

1 minute ago, Dead megatron said:

If the game worked an doesn't undo all my progress and let's me level up I will get off there back

Your progress isn't undone. It's saved. It's simply not updating because of the stress on the servers. Fixes are being worked on. This has been discussed in multiple threads on the front page of the forum.

This being said and on a merrier tone... i can think of some idea for future dlc...

New maps : 

- The setting from Part V A New Beginning

- This one is more tricky i guess but how about the boat from part VIII? The boat would be the big main hub in a map designed for it.

• Like 1

I want to see more customisation for Jason and counsellors maybe something to do with badges like finish a badge and get a cool looking skin or some jean for kenny just a thought and a hoodie 

I would love to see a Jason X skin and the NES Jason skin. Different clothing options for counslers so we can all look a little different and definitely 2-4 more maps. Maybe a Jason X, Manhattan, a Town? Just need a little more variety with the maps.

A re-skin of the Savini skin would be awesome, keep him the same but change the colors so the backers still have something exclusive.

But yes get the game working first and bugs gone!! I cant even play right now on Xbox. I do see potential for this game though.

OH GEEZ!

I know that Savini Jason is an exclusive and that we can never have him again but....

.... how about a mmmh... how could i put that.... Crystal Lake setting with a little.... hellish touch? Nothing too flashy or clichee... just so we know that we are unfortunately cought in Jason little 'personnal hell'. A map that would fit Savini design?

You know... something nightmarish ! A twisted version of the famous Camp Blood !

Oh man i know that at this time there won't be DLC for a while but you got to admit that would be a blast ! The counselor are caught in Jason little hell where he is the Warden ! Well of course, some variant objective would be requiered since i don't see... how the cops would fit such a setting but hey... use your creativity !

Yeah the game has plenty of potential, and alot of the server problems are due to how many people are trying to login and play it, so that is a good thing.

As for DLC, I would like to see more counselor clothing options, maybe a re-color/re-skin of the Savini Jason, so the backers/kickstarters get to keep the red one as exclusive to them, but other people still get the weapon and design, maybe with green or blue particle effects, or just no particle effects at all, I would be fine with.

Also would love to see the Jasons from Freddy vs Jason (if they can get the license to use him), Jason X, and 2009 Jason. Also would love to see more Jasons made just for the game.

More maps would be nice, yes we have three and they all look similar but its the spawn spots of everything that makes them replayable,

I'm still crossing my fingers for a Pamela skin. Maybe make a demonic pamela that plays similar to jason with a knife as her weapon? Then you wouldn't have to change to much if it's too difficult to make her seperate animations 

Jason little personnal hell guys ! The counselor caught in a twisted version of Camp Blood with variant objective since we can't expect the cop to be there ! A place where Jason is litteraly the warden since it's his hell, you know what i'm talking about?

This idea made my day and i'm having a big smile right now ! Don't know if they will notice it but haha... i'll be hype anyway.