I have purchased this game 2 days ago and I continue to get a database login failure x100... I'm off this holiday weekend all week looking forward to playing it... what frustrates me more is that other people are able to play but I cant on my account... I have yet to be in or connect to a lobby... I just want a refund and my money back to spend on another game that will give me access to the content this is BS.. I have never in the 30 years of my gaming experience seen a release this horrible..

• Like 1

Sony would not refund me. They told me to request a refund from the publisher.  I contacted the publisher and developer. Both ignored me. 

9 minutes ago, michael2533 said:

Sony would not refund me. They told me to request a refund from the publisher.  I contacted the publisher and developer. Both ignored me. 

wow... how did you contact them? phone, email?

23 minutes ago, michael2533 said:

Were you a backer? If not any refund would come from Sony. Gun will respond, but remember they are a 4 man team that's focused on fixing the server issues and responding to thousands of similar messages.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, michael2533 said:

If they told you this on Twitter then ignore them.

What region are you in?

21 minutes ago, illustrious2007 said:

wow... how did you contact them? phone, email?

Same question for you too. Can help you with links to start the process. I've already filed mine. 

I called them. I did mention that it made no sense for the publisher to refund me since Sony is the one I purchased the game from.

I am in the US. 

18 minutes ago, michael2533 said:

I called them. I did mention that it made no sense for the publisher to refund me since Sony is the one I purchased the game from.

I am in the US. 

That sucks. Try again on Live Chat maybe. Have seen others have success with that.

I'm in the UK and SCEE has to give refunds here by law if it is faulty. Our Playstation Store policy even states "Digital content that you have started downloading, streaming and in-game consumables that have been delivered, are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty.".

7 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

So when the game is fixed, you don't want to play it?

If they gave a timescale, I may have been more forgiving but frankly, "Soon" isn't good enough anymore. Now I'll wait until the full release later this year and it'll likely be fixed completely by then. Not happy paying £30 to be a beta tester. 

I've never been able to get a refund from PSN. It's in their small writing that once you purchase it, you're stuck with it unless it breaks your console which this game while broken does not. So good luck there.

Simplifying that by the way.

18 hours ago, illustrious2007 said:

I have purchased this game 2 days ago and I continue to get a database login failure x100... I'm off this holiday weekend all week looking forward to playing it... what frustrates me more is that other people are able to play but I cant on my account... I have yet to be in or connect to a lobby... I just want a refund and my money back to spend on another game that will give me access to the content this is BS.. I have never in the 30 years of my gaming experience seen a release this horrible..

Why don't you just wait till it's all fixed? Everyone that's played the game have loved it at least 80-90% 

18 hours ago, illustrious2007 said:

I understand your frustration, but look at it from this point of view. The game isn't a huge AAA game with a big name publisher behind them. Gun Media and Illfonic were probably only expecting maybe 40K people to play the game and set up enough servers to handle that and maybe some more. Instead they got 75K which played hell with the servers. They honestly weren't expecting this huge turn out for the game, which is actually good in a way because it's showing people will play this sort of game.

From what I've played I've enjoyed myself and I just recommend that you just hold out a little longer while they try to get things sorted out. They are planning on shutting down servers tonight to fix any problems so maybe that will help some.

22 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Why don't you just wait till it's all fixed? Everyone that's played the game have loved it at least 80-90% 

I said something similar to the post of someone refunding on xbox. Mentioned it will be fixed may take a while as devs are a small team then someone else replied to me saying stop using "small team" as an excuse.

11 hours ago, Neko20 said:

I've never been able to get a refund from PSN. It's in their small writing that once you purchase it, you're stuck with it unless it breaks your console which this game while broken does not. So good luck there.

Simplifying that by the way.

Iit doesn't work that way in the UK and EU. We have laws protecting consumers from these things. That's why Steam and MS created their new refund policies and made them worldwide too.

Playstation Store Cancellation Policy

"Digital content that you have started downloading, streaming and in-game consumables that have been delivered, are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty."

7 hours ago, Davidt said:

I said something similar to the post of someone refunding on xbox. Mentioned it will be fixed may take a while as devs are a small team then someone else replied to me saying stop using "small team" as an excuse.

That's not what I said at all but okay. I said that people need to stop excusing all of the poor handling of some things and this mess of a release with the small team excuse. Aaaand I was saying that just because they're a small team doesn't mean they shouldn't have ironed these issues out prior to release, and I even mentioned in another thread that I couldn't have even imagined if this was released on one of its original release windows (I believe the first was October 2016 or something like that, then Fall 2016, or even the dreaded early 2017 -- though I doubt it would've made a difference). 

Anyway I just wanted to clarify that before someone else responds so now I'm bowing out of this thread. Good luck with getting your refund OP. I hope the issues get sorted and everyone is able to play soon, though.

51 minutes ago, karmakaze said:

That's not what I said at all but okay. I said that people need to stop excusing all of the poor handling of some things and this mess of a release with the small team excuse. Aaaand I was saying that just because they're a small team

Again, thats not an excuse, its a fact, you do know it right? 

Truthfully speaking, I don't think you will be able to get a refund from PSN.

Also does your game work now? They are rolling out updates and such to fix the game be patient and also check out @wes's post about DATABASE UPDATE #2  (click there)

8 hours ago, Hudonj said:

Again, thats not an excuse, its a fact, you do know it right? 

You do know that I already addressed this in the other topic where I said what I said, right? And again, it's still an excuse in the context people keep using it in. You can stop seeking out my posts now.

I don't understand why this wasn't beta tested on all platforms.. All these problems would have been sorted.. It's a fantastic game but at the moment it's a half finished project 

On 29.5.2017 at 1:16 AM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

So when the game is fixed, you don't want to play it?

Thats not the point. When the game is fixed you can get it for half the price... and maybe it´s already dead until then...

• Like 1

@JPops close this bullshit threads man....

Hey it's a massive bummer when you're looking forward to a game and you have the time off and something happens to spoil it.

Also it's your right as a consumer to have a product that's fit for purpose and at launch this certainly didn't do what it said on the tin.

But I would encourage you to consider the following.

First - The Developers have been keeping people up to speed on what went wrong at launch, how it happened and what steps they are taking to resolve the issues.  You've seen the game running on Youtube.  Lots of care and attention put into a project that's very special to the developers.  They certainly didn't plan for things to go wrong and it's a shame that they did but at least they have kept people up to date with what's being done about it.

Secondly - And Most Importantly - This game is Amazing!  I'm on the XBox ONE and I've had trouble logging in, I've had stats disappear, I've had Quickmatch not work... but when it has worked it delivers an absolutely amazing game experience that you do not want to miss.  It's amazing.  Stick it out.

Thirdly - Lucky you, PS4 Player.  You get a patch that should fix most issues today.  As an XBox ONE player I have to wait until tomorrow.

You're right.  The game didn't work as advertised when launched.  You have every right to demand a refund from PSN.

However it's an amazing game.  Stick with it and be a part of something really special.