Sign in to follow this  
BloodKnight

Faild connection plece halp me

Database login failure !

Verify internet connectivity. Who now how i can fix this problem pleace halp me i want to play !

Database login failure

Welcome to my Nightmare This is all I get all day Long for the past 3 Dang Days I see my Friends Playing when I try to get on all I get is Database login failure. All I want to do is play the game with friends this weekend but that did not happen. This needs to be FIXED ASAP.....

28 minutes ago, Dark_Loard said:

Database login failure

Welcome to my Nightmare This is all I get all day Long for the past 3 Dang Days I see my Friends Playing when I try to get on all I get is Database login failure. All I want to do is play the game with friends this weekend but that did not happen. This needs to be FIXED ASAP.....

I love your avatar Lord this represents how i feel trying to login

3 hours ago, illustrious2007 said:

I love your avatar Lord this represents how i feel trying to login

Thank's It's how I feel also. Just want to play I paid for a game I can not play for the past 3 days It's a Joke anymore..

1 hour ago, Dark_Loard said:

Thank's It's how I feel also. Just want to play I paid for a game I can not play for the past 3 days It's a Joke anymore..

That' s frustrating! 
I patched for the last update on Steam, but now is getting th same "Database Login Failure"... 

Kickstarter backer here and haven't been able to log in a single time.  Just get "Database login failure". Ridiculous that some have been able to play pretty consistently and others can not even log on.