Sagremort

No Dedicated Servers On Consoles For Quick Matches?

Any time line on this? Number 1 issue with the game right now. Should be priority one. I know it isn't easy and won't happen over night, but an eta would be nice.

Mid-August it was stated a couple months (non-committal). It was stated again by a different Dev 1-2 months (again flex time frame). Illfonic hired an outside company to handle it. My guess is by the end of October. The last word was around two months ago. If they are on track, we should see them fairly soon. 

4 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Mid-August it was stated a couple months (non-committal). It was stated again by a different Dev 1-2 months (again flex time frame). Illfonic hired an outside company to handle it. My guess is by the end of October. The last word was around two months ago. If they are on track, we should see them fairly soon. 

That would be nice.

It is the number one issue now.

The latest patch actually made the game more polished and working.

I can understand an ETA is difficult to give. But would be great an update on this. Are they working on it? Is it still a priority? IMHO this is more important than virtual cabins, some more clothes and so on. But I don't want to be the one who complain. The game is great and they are doing a great job. Just would be nice to have some official update on this. :) 

1 hour ago, Hancove said:

I can understand an ETA is difficult to give. But would be great an update on this. Are they working on it? Is it still a priority? IMHO this is more important than virtual cabins, some more clothes and so on. But I don't want to be the one who complain. The game is great and they are doing a great job. Just would be nice to have some official update on this. :) 

This is still being worked on. As I always say a lack of news is not indicative of a lack of work. When the original announcement was made it was clear that dedicated servers would take some time to come on line due to all the requirements to have consoles allow them. When news is available it will be passed on. 

• Like 2