IH8YH

Motion Capture is a GO!

Well of course he will be silent! I for one vote for Randy's excellent golf commentator voice to be incorporated into the game lol

"Here's Jason. He's coming her way. She better not turn around... and oh no, that was ugly."

• Like 3

"Here's Jason. He's coming her way. She better not turn around... and oh no, that was ugly."

"Heres comes the counselor with Jason just behind. Hes carrying a severed head...oh! Oops she tripped and ohh....right into the water hazard."

• Like 3

Look forward to more periscope streams during the week

Me too. So much fun, even though there's the unavoidable downtime between takes. I wasn't watching live, but I didn't fast forward once.

Me too. So much fun, even though there's the unavoidable downtime between takes. I wasn't watching live, but I didn't fast forward once.

I seen a bit of the 2nd one live but i enjoyed just watching the replays

Great to see all this!

Of everything, the bit I got most hype about was simply Kane doing the head turn and walk. Simple but just so dead on for Jason, loved it.

Great to see all this!

Of everything, the bit I got most hype about was simply Kane doing the head turn and walk. Simple but just so dead on for Jason, loved it.

Yeah man! THAT send shivers of excitement down my spine! Goosebumps of pure anticipation!

haha i am so down with this! Creators Commentary mode! have randy record the lines and then play them fitting to the context.

"There he is, coming in for the kill. The Victim still has not noticed him......... Almost there...... he swings.... aaaaand its done, ladies and gentlemen. one down six to go, Off to the next."

• Like 2

Commentary would just be a waste of time and money.

Aside form it being a joke, commentary is not for everyone. With that said it is not a waste of time or money as some people really like commentary. Commentary is also very cheap to do in comparison to anything else in the game. Just some food for thought.

Kane Hodder. 

Legend, Horror Icon, The definitive Jason Voorhees........and scuba diver, explorer of the deep.

1910516_10153250065690896_18056271870555

• Like 6

Wednesday was another fun stream.

Kane's definitely enjoying it.

Ive watched them all Kane really gets into the kills with the sounds now i can see how he made such a great Jason. They couldnt of picked anyone better for this video game role

• Like 1

I love how Freddy the dummy is getting in worse and worse shape each day. By Day 4 I'm expecting just a pile of disconnected body parts with a decapitated googly-eyed head resting on top.

Ive watched them all Kane really gets into the kills with the sounds now i can see how he made such a great Jason. They couldnt of picked anyone better for this video game role

I totally agree , I am so stoked that they got Kane back as Jason , he perfectly gets into character and has that creepy indomitable evil meets beyond the grave movements . After the first time I watched him perform as Jason in part 7 , he has been the quintessential Jason Voorhees . Through all the different outfits and make up jobs , I can always tell it is Jason from the body language . Watching the streams makes me totally proud to be a Supporter/Backer for this game .

• Like 1

Kane is such a beast. The grittiness, the grunts, and the pure passion he has for this character. Bottom line, in MY opinion, greatest Jason ever.

100% agreed.

• Like 1

Why wouldn't he? He's the man who experienced what it was to be Jason more than any other.

Aww shizz son! Could this spear be the part VI: Jason Lives spear leaked???

CZWThm_UUYAAly_NM.jpg

Could be only time will tell