IH8YH

Motion Capture is a GO!

So the motion capturing company is DIGITAL DOMAIN! theres only a handful of special effects studios to go with that would be better, so doing the MoCap there is amazing!!

Randy and the official game account are posting pics on twitter! make sure to check them out AND give them a follow of course!

@randygbk @weskeltner @Friday13thGame as well as @DigitalDomainDD

Digital Domain artists and technologists have been recognized with seven Academy Awards: three for Best Visual Effects (Titanic, What Dreams May Come, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button); and four for Scientific and Technical Achievement for its proprietary technology—i.e., for Track (proprietary tracking software), for Nuke (proprietary compositing software), for Storm (proprietary volumetric renderer), and for its proprietary fluid simulation system.

The company's work has been nominated for five Academy Awards for Best Visual Effects (Apollo 13, True Lies, I, Robot, Real Steel and Transformers: Dark of the Moon). In addition, its excellence in digital imagery and animation has earned Digital Domain multiple British Academy (BAFTA) Awards.

Digital Domain's Advertising division provides digital imagery and animation for television commercials, working with top commercial directors. To date, it has been awarded 37 Clio Awards, 22 AICP awards, 9 Cannes Lion Awards and numerous other advertising honors. The Advertising division has also produced multiple music videos working with artists that include The Rolling Stones, Faith Hill, Creed, Janet Jackson, Busta Rhymes, Björk, Celine Dion, Michael Jacksonand Nine Inch Nails, and has earned Grammy and MTV "Music Video of the Year" Awards.

• Like 6

periscope live right now! so damn cool to get a live behind the scenes view!! thanks so much randy!

1St and probably the last (the series of these excluded) that I will see the inside of Digital Domain lol

They said Kane brought his own part 7 mask @ 16:00, which in fact was not a part 7 it was a part 6.

No they said that was a part 6. They said Kane also brought his own part 7.

• Like 1

Kinda mad i didnt see this live i had to watch the replay lol always tomorrow at work (who cares about work anyway)

Kinda mad i didnt see this live i had to watch the replay lol always tomorrow at work (who cares about work anyway)

They'll be continuing later today :) just keep lookin out on Twitter :D

So they inadvertently confirmed that the part 6 skin will be in game haha

I also suspect he will start will a fence pole / rod :)  , just a feeling .

apparently i crashed my periscope app on my phone by double tapping the likes too much lol. wont log in anymore haha

can you get banned for too many hearts in a fairly short amount of time?!

apparently i crashed my periscope app on my phone by double tapping the likes too much lol. wont log in anymore haha

can you get banned for too many hearts in a fairly short amount of time?!

Sounds like a heart attack. Lol terrible joke I know!

i lol'd !

i  only tapped about 3000+ times though....

got it running again though

• Like 1

Wow... Did you guys see that re-take that Kane insisted on? He amped it up for that!

i lol'd !

i only tapped about 3000+ times though....

got it running again though

Lol well I am glad it's working again.

Kane is such a beast. The grittiness, the grunts, and the pure passion he has for this character. Bottom line, in MY opinion, greatest Jason ever.

• Like 2

Kane is such a beast. The grittiness, the grunts, and the pure passion he has for this character. Bottom line, in MY opinion, greatest Jason ever.

The grunts show he is really getting into the kills. Im just glad randy said he will be silent in game just wouldnt be right hearing Jason grunt as he is killing someone.

Well of course he will be silent! I for one vote for Randy's excellent golf commentator voice to be incorporated into the game lol

• Like 1